okay the thing is we want to try to make a song about are feelings and about how we FEEL about the political shit...we all see it not peacefuly and i 4 one want my peace back i dont really care ...
WE WILL BE MAKING A SONG!!!
rules:
1#i know its hard but bitaraf bashin ...just try to talk out the fact s and be true!!!

2#dont go on i'm a sabziiiiii NO! DONT DO THAT!

3#just talk about what u want. just write down what u feel...

4#i want it to be english but it can have a bit of farsi in it!!!
chize digei be zehnam nemireseee khodeton midonin baba....

just post ur lyrics es!!! i'll fix the gramer if it was wrong and hopefully we can dooo something awesome together!

Views: 48

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Ok, so I'm waitin for your demo song...

And I think I can give you a hand with the rest of the lyrics to (other than rap) if you needed, but there might be a problem: Most of the people who have read my [nonsense] lyrics, say they are too dark thematically, and even one of my metal-head friends said it sounds like "Doom-Metal" lyrics!!

zahra said:
i'll post it soon i need to first get permetion by my friend that made it with me!!!....its a rapnbeat it doesnt have metal in it !!! but i love the way we made it \1 its real niceeeeee ...i'll post it soon ....btw hawk is the only one that wrote a song what about the rest of u guys?!?!?!? i was hoping to cut in a lot of stuff from u guys.....ZQ write somthing!!!
hi my pc was daghoon 4 some days and now i read wat u say...
avalan: i respect ur decision to continue making lyrics i am sure it will be perfect...
sanian: i am thirsty to hear zahra's demo as soon as possible
salesan: yes hawk ur beat was some how virulent and a bit hopeless i am sure if we want we can change everything we can gain wat we want so >>this is my idea you can contune ur lyric in another way with hope ,encourage
sure i cant make verse like u so keep on . . .
Thanks!

you know, my rap lyrics aren't so dark, they are a bit hopeless, but my other lyrics are really darker, and this is kinda an instinct, I have tried to change it, but I can't really do this...sorry!

sara... said:
avalan: i respect ur decision to continue making lyrics i am sure it will be perfect...
salesan: yes hawk ur beat was some how virulent and a bit hopeless i am sure if we want we can change everything we can gain wat we want so >>this is my idea you can contune ur lyric in another way with hope ,encourage
Thi s was never what I was fighting 4
This is only worse I’m fighting more
I cant take it NO more!
Every time I walk on this road I end up running
I end up hiding/4 what I thought was right !
But how do I know whats right?do we even know!
Cuz I cant take this anymorrreeee !
I’m sick of these LIES !
I’ve seen red in these skyes
What must I take tro make u rise?
But I cant take this anymore
I wont fake this anymore
I’m sick SICK SICK JUST SOO SICK!
And I’m running on my road trying hard to pull me back I’m aaaaaaAA!

I see every one sleeping
Wont u open ur eyes agai n
We need u!modin???
We’re losing the fight/were losing the knight
I’m tired of all ur weeping
Its like ur all blind korin ?!
I’m sick of this
I’m sick of running
I’m sick of hearing /all ur lies
I’m sick of hiding/whats on my mind
I cant take this anymore /I want to run away/but I fear ,I must stay!
Aren't you sick of believing?
sick of watching the leaders deceiving?
aren't you sick of trusting?
sick of the cops always busy busting?
sick of starin at the freedom
out the window, it's frosting
does my rhyme sound sarcastin'?
<3
write somthing!!

sara... said:
i'll try to do more hopefull happy lyrics....i'll have my demo up on here tomorrow sooo stay in touch u guys and start writeing somthing!!! anything!!!
well zahra uc im kinda too busy i can barely come here to post a lil comment!! let alone makin other stuff through... i'd really like 2 write somethin but 4 me as an amateur it take a half day long!:D
btw what hawk had written was so nice i don't dare start writin:p

zahra said:
i'll post it soon i need to first get permetion by my friend that made it with me!!!....its a rapnbeat it doesnt have metal in it !!! but i love the way we made it \1 its real niceeeeee ...i'll post it soon ....btw hawk is the only one that wrote a song what about the rest of u guys?!?!?!? i was hoping to cut in a lot of stuff from u guys.....ZQ write somthing!!!
I think you're just makin those sick words too big, we're all amateurs, and what I wrote was just amateur...we need your help to make this happen!

Zahra QWERTY! said:
well zahra uc im kinda too busy i can barely come here to post a lil comment!! let alone makin other stuff through... i'd really like 2 write somethin but 4 me as an amateur it take a half day long!:D
btw what hawk had written was so nice i don't dare start writin:p

zahra said:
ok hawk, ur right, we're all amateurs... BUT we can categorize amateurs too, can't we?:D and in this category u'll b on top=) and can go higher as well;)
On the top?! nope, I'd say I'm a real flop!

and everyone could go higher...and you said it takes you half a day to write sumfin, I think you try writing stuff when you're not on the correct mood...trying to write when not on the mood, is like forcing a clear sky to rain, just wait until the sky gets cloudy, and then rain!
And if you're interested in writing, take more time to practice, and read more lyrics and poems (no matter farsi or english, it helped me)

AND I WAS NOT GIVIN ADVICES AT ALL! I'm too jerk to give people advices, these were just my own [useless] experiences, and nothing!

Zahra QWERTY! said:
ok hawk, ur right, we're all amateurs... BUT we can categorize amateurs too, can't we?:D and in this category u'll b on top=) and can go higher as well;)
man!! ur ok, believe urself:)
and abt me.... well no, i don write when im not in the mood cuz it badly drives me nuts!:D d problem is that when i start 2 write i have a lot 2 say that i cannot choose some!=)) so i waste time and i get nothin in the end:D but its my drean 2 write and i do my best to fulfil it 1day:)

ThE BlaCK HaWK said:
On the top?! nope, I'd say I'm a real flop!

and everyone could go higher...and you said it takes you half a day to write sumfin, I think you try writing stuff when you're not on the correct mood...trying to write when not on the mood, is like forcing a clear sky to rain, just wait until the sky gets cloudy, and then rain!
And if you're interested in writing, take more time to practice, and read more lyrics and poems (no matter farsi or english, it helped me)

AND I WAS NOT GIVIN ADVICES AT ALL! I'm too jerk to give people advices, these were just my own [useless] experiences, and nothing!

Zahra QWERTY! said:

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service