okay the thing is we want to try to make a song about are feelings and about how we FEEL about the political shit...we all see it not peacefuly and i 4 one want my peace back i dont really care ...
WE WILL BE MAKING A SONG!!!
rules:
1#i know its hard but bitaraf bashin ...just try to talk out the fact s and be true!!!

2#dont go on i'm a sabziiiiii NO! DONT DO THAT!

3#just talk about what u want. just write down what u feel...

4#i want it to be english but it can have a bit of farsi in it!!!
chize digei be zehnam nemireseee khodeton midonin baba....

just post ur lyrics es!!! i'll fix the gramer if it was wrong and hopefully we can dooo something awesome together!

Views: 48

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

hey zahra! u've written the thing?! so nice:) i wish i could press the start key and get a move on:D anyways
u did well hon=) if u ask me, i think its better to contract some parts, cuz i think its the same idea repeated:)
well played!
http://www.4shared.com/file/225377044/206c3756/Zahra.html

oh and u must say the name of the guy who helped me on it !!! his name was mohamade emadi just say emadi X).....

now its hawks turn to show his stuff!

and ZQ U MIGHT get ready to rain when u hear the track!....its not really good cuz it doesnt have elc guitar in it but its okay
Thank you Zahra, I downloaded it last night but forgot to come back and say thanks. Great song, thank you and your friend...

you know it's just a little downbeat, tempo is 90, and it's more like rap and r&b, but after I listened to it, some ideas hit my mind...so gimme a couple of days, I'll try to rock it up more, and then we'll go on with the rest of the process, but meanwhile, you guys can work on the lyrics more...But don't forget people, now we have a demo song, so if you decided to write something, first find a melody for it, and then start writing based on the melody...thanks!
I'll try to think about the melody too. \m/
thanx!! okay then i'll start thinking of more lyrics!,,,,ur awesome take care!
Arright...I've done some stuff with the song, it's not complete yet, but I had some different ideas on my mind. I worked on some of 'em, but now, I'm not sure which one is better...So I just thought you guys could help me with this. I've exported 3 short & low sized (under 1 MB) demos of the song and uploaded 'em, all you have to do is to download the demos and tell me your idea about it, and which one do you think is better...Thanks!

P.S I might add one more demo by tomorrow night.

P.S 2 please be clear and feel free to say what you exactly think about it, so if you think "ughhh that song is just messed up" please tell me about it...again, thanks!

Version 1 http://www.4shared.com/file/226800311/5bef8732/Zahra_--HaWK_Edition...

Version 2 http://www.4shared.com/file/226802516/6b0fa6a8/Zahra_--HaWK_Edition...

Version 3 http://www.4shared.com/file/226804655/b147d393/Zahra_--HaWK_Edition...
number 3 wasnt that good..but the 3 last seconds of it was niccceee X) noo i mean it!!lol okay the 1 one was better but the second one was the one i would give a star too ....the 1 had a nice ending i liked how the rhythm stopped when i wasnt expecting it to stop and then got on again but i pic 2 and i think u should use some of the techniques on the other minutes of the track X)

thanx !

what did u think about it !?!? i mean now that some days have past..
Okay, tnx for the feedback Zahra, yea I think v2 is better, but I'll have to change the ending, I couldn't do the ending part properly...
and after some days, I still think the piano/keyboard rhythm is great, and its totally cool, the only thing is it sounds like rap, and I'm tryna make it more rock-ish...

I'm not so good at guitars and doin riffs [I'll try to do my best though], and the other problem is my busy schedule:
5 hours of sleeping, at least 6 hours of studying, 8 hours of freakin around at school, 2 hours for stuff like takin a shower & eating, and I've got about 3 hours left for hangin around on the internet, workin on music & other things...and as I said before, I've got another whole song to produce and write lyrics for, and I'll have to get it ready for takin to the studio & recording by the end of this month!

But that's no problem, I like being fully busy, I'll start working on the rest of it in 2 days (sorry I'm currently a bit busy due to a massive exam on Thursday), but it would be better if I knew more about what the rest of you guys think about it, and your possible suggestions...even if you don't have time to take part in the whole work, I think listening to three low sized demos and saying your opinion about it won't take a long time, thanx anyhow...

zahra said:
number 3 wasnt that good..but the 3 last seconds of it was niccceee X) noo i mean it!!lol okay the 1 one was better but the second one was the one i would give a star too ....the 1 had a nice ending i liked how the rhythm stopped when i wasnt expecting it to stop and then got on again but i pic 2 and i think u should use some of the techniques on the other minutes of the track X)

thanx !

what did u think about it !?!? i mean now that some days have past..
thnx hawk 4 ur work=)
well, u want my opinion, so im gonna b frank, ok?:)
no offence buddy, but it wasn't what my taste goes for! i mean, the oroginal one sounds better... i have my reason n that's the pure feeling i got when i listen 2 the first one made by zahra.... its kinda rap beat i suppose, not so much in rock mood, but that's cool:)
ur remix made the work somehow strange for me... cuz its an unusual mixture of rap style and rock form... its just my opinion buddy, so don get mad at me plz:)
im not a professional in music, so its possible that my judgement is not based on a good reason:)
This is what I'm looking for exactly, being CLEAR, which is really rare among the Iranian people! Thanks for telling me the truth about it ZQ...why should I gonna be getting mad at you?!! :)

I was trying to make it sound rap rock, and I think I know why you think it sounds strange:
1)The original song is a little downbeat 2)I'm TOO amateur [seriously]

Okay, let's wait for more votes, we'll do whatever gets more votes!

Again, THANKS for being CLEAR! :D

Zahra QWERTY! said:
thnx hawk 4 ur work=)
well, u want my opinion, so im gonna b frank, ok?:) no offence buddy, but it wasn't what my taste goes for! i mean, the oroginal one sounds better... i have my reason n that's the pure feeling i got when i listen 2 the first one made by zahra.... its kinda rap beat i suppose, not so much in rock mood, but that's cool:) ur remix made the work somehow strange for me... cuz its an unusual mixture of rap style and rock form... its just my opinion buddy, so don get mad at me plz:)
im not a professional in music, so its possible that my judgement is not based on a good reason:)
anyways okay then lets wait 4 votes but as i see it even thoght this is opin 4 every one not alot of ppl wanted to join the proses of making this i dont think aot will vote but lets wait ..as i sad there is nooo hurry sooo take ur time just saty cool and do what u feels right ...omg u study too much hawk i dont even give my studys an hour but well i guess thats why i get 13 s and u dont take care keep it up u guys
But I'm not a bookworm, believe me! (do I look like bookworms?! :D) I HAVE TO study that much, I'm gonna collide with "konkoor" in a few months, and that's really important for me...besides, if I don't study that much, I won't be allowed to come here (because of my parents & their rules!!!)

zahra said:
anyways okay then lets wait 4 votes but as i see it even thoght this is opin 4 every one not alot of ppl wanted to join the proses of making this i dont think aot will vote but lets wait ..as i sad there is nooo hurry sooo take ur time just saty cool and do what u feels right ...omg u study too much hawk i dont even give my studys an hour but well i guess thats why i get 13 s and u dont take care keep it up u guys
mike says:
want an album that challenges me and moves me. I want something that says or does something unique that I wasn’t expecting. That could be in the sounds of it, the lyrical tone or delivery of it, or something else

oh then study !! i'm not taking the konkor...i'm just gonna get the hell out of here this summerX)

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service