My answer to this is a bit of both: BENNODA FOREVER! <3

Views: 612

Replies to This Discussion

Both have a soft voice;

I fell for Linkin Park because i loved the delicious voice of Chester B. on the song "In The End" when I heard: ♪ "I've put my trust in you / Pushed as far as I can go / For all this / There's only one thing you should've know" ♫ Even when is screaming your voice relaxes me and the whole body shivers.

Listening to Mike S. I learned to appreciate hip hop, because he is a rapper who sings lyrics with content, and singing he hypnotize me. I could not believe when I discovered that it is he who sings "the requiem". Simply fascinating!

AND! The gang vocals (Brad, Phoenix, Joe and Rob) that also surprised me in "Iridescent"           *-* They are PERFECT !!

I love, love, love the work of the band and I like (what little I know of) each of the members. =)

Pt-Br >> Ambos têm uma voz suave;

Eu me apaixonei por Linkin Park porque eu amei a voz deliciosa de Chester B. na canção "In The End" quando ouvi: ♪ "Eu coloquei minha confiança em você Empurrado até eu posso ir / Por tudo isso / só há uma coisa que você deveria saber "♫ Mesmo quando está gritando a sua voz me relaxa e o corpo todo arrepia.

Ouvindo Mike S. aprendi a apreciar o hip hopporque ele é um rapper que canta letras com conteúdo, e cantando ele me hipnotizaEu não podia acreditar quando eu descobri que é ele quem canta "The Requiem". Simplesmente apaixonante!

EOs vocais da banda (Brad, PhoenixJoe e Rob), que também me surpreenderam em "Iridescente"        *-* eles são perfeitos!

Eu amo, amo, amo o trabalho da banda e eu gosto (o pouco que eu conheço de) cada um dos membros. =)

@LaraEviy

both
both . I'm more for Mike ( he is my role model ) , but I love both . Chester is amazing (:
Both ..... Linkin Park ForEver

Yep, cant chose one. Not a kewl question/blog. its one for all and all for one. You couldn't even consider removing Mr. Hahn.. However...I do feel Mike has more talent and his voice will carry on longer. Chester screeches amazingly well but eventually... well, you know. I know they will go on for as long as they can. I can only hope that Ric Rubin doesnt produce their next album because ever since he took over, and dont get me wrong, I totally love Minutes to Midnight and Thousand Suns, but you have to admit the tone has come waaaaaay down. I want them to record another f'n hard, bang your head, blast your stereo album again! It would be OFF THE CHARTS if they did! so, thats about all I have to contribute to this blog. Cant wait for Vegas, it's going to be amazing!

Both
Hi! I didn't know Mike sang on The Requiem! It is fascinating to me too :) I also become relaxed listening to Chester even when he's screaming - nice to know you are like that also :) I like Mike because his lyrics have content, too, he's one of the few hiphop artists I like, both for that reason and because he writes and executes his rhymes very well and fits them into the music so well. And yes, their backing vocals are great in Iridescent, and I like what little I know of the band members too :) Have a nice day/nite :) Aaralyn (hopefully you can tell from that that I am also a fan of both Mike and Chester, big time. :) )

Larissa Evelyn RM said:

Both have a soft voice;

I fell for Linkin Park because i loved the delicious voice of Chester B. on the song "In The End" when I heard: ♪ "I've put my trust in you / Pushed as far as I can go / For all this / There's only one thing you should've know" ♫ Even when is screaming your voice relaxes me and the whole body shivers.

Listening to Mike S. I learned to appreciate hip hop, because he is a rapper who sings lyrics with content, and singing he hypnotize me. I could not believe when I discovered that it is he who sings "the requiem". Simply fascinating!

AND! The gang vocals (Brad, Phoenix, Joe and Rob) that also surprised me in "Iridescent"           *-* They are PERFECT !!

I love, love, love the work of the band and I like (what little I know of) each of the members. =)

@LaraEviy

BENNODA!

Bennoda!!!!!
But Chester is my idol!
But I love them both!!!!

all of them are amazing

we can't choose one on the other it's so unfair i choose them both

Come on guys!! It´s not the toughest choice ever. They are both really good and to choose someone of them, it´s unfair. Mike is really good artist. He has a quite idiosyncratic art and he makes a lyrics, what can´t be done so easily, how you can think. Chester is really funny sometimes and he can show an energy, what is in the song. Choosing between someone: it´s pointless. This is my opinion.

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service