Post your opinions about our favorite band's latest song here :)

Tags: Alone, For, Linkin, Music, Not, Park, Relief

Views: 398

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Love this song, Not Alone is a good name for the song!! really hope they get Alot of donations for this!!
I think everysingle new song is very bad.. Their old songs were amazing!! One step closer, faint, figure .09! Their new songs suck.
I know it's for a good cause but, I'm not talking about this song in general. It's minutes to midnight and thousand suns. .. Does anyone agree??
agree 100%, first two albums awesome, then they began making crap, i'll be happy if just one song on their album is half decent because at the moment my expectations are low

Gabriel Castro said:
I know it's for a good cause but, I'm not talking about this song in general. It's minutes to midnight and thousand suns. .. Does anyone agree??
Love it!
This album is 100 percent shit!

Iffy said:
Love it!
not one decent song. If you're a true linkin park fan then you'll hate the latest album because it is not linkin park!!!!
Almost cried while listening. It's a great song :)
Good song. It took me a while to discover it, but it's very good. Chester continues to improve on his vocals
I like it

I have a project on listening to do. I wanted to find a song with lyrics that can be interpreted differently.
HCG Ultra Diet

Brilliant, what lovely lyrics! And lovely music too :) :) :) :) Love that this is for a good cause money-wise as well as in the words :) Very great! :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service