Post your opinions about our favorite band's latest song here :)

Tags: Alone, For, Linkin, Music, Not, Park, Relief

Views: 405

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i love it!! i'm still in shock cause i really didn't see this coming. :D i like the style of not alone, the background reminds me a bit of my december, which has always been one of my fave LP songs. And i'm so glad they're releasing it to help Haiti, help is really needed there right now, hope they'll get lots of donations!
its pretty good, i was expecting to hear some vocals from mike, but i guess we dont get to hear them. its great otherwise
AMAZING!!!
really nice song
I was waiting for that too... but the song is really nice... Amazing song for a good cause!

Broken_Toy_Soldier said:
its pretty good, i was expecting to hear some vocals from mike, but i guess we dont get to hear them. its great otherwise
It's for a good cause, so I appreciate LP doing this. I donated again even though I already donated elsewhere for this. I know LP probably rushed it in order to get help ASAP, which is probably why it's kinda bleh. LP doesn't do well when rushed.

I'll be listening to the other songs on this album more, I don't really like Not Alone so much.
This song was, in my opinion, made for mike. I don't mean it in a bad way, but Mike has the softer, sadder voice that sounds hurt. And that would have fit to a song like this... those poor people in Haiti, I'm fighting with tears everytime I hear that song...
Jacrid said:
This song was, in my opinion, made for mike. I don't mean it in a bad way, but Mike has the softer, sadder voice that sounds hurt. And that would have fit to a song like this... those poor people in Haiti, I'm fighting with tears everytime I hear that song...

That's a good point I didn't think of that. Mike, intentionally or not, sounded like he was crying on the bridge of the Fear demo doing the duh nuh nuh thing. And he sang In Between. So that makes a lot of sense to me. In any other circumstance (louder, cleaner, clearer, dirtier, whatnot), I think, Chester would have been the main man. But for the really soft songs, Mike does make more sense. Chester's performance was kinda flat here.
I, too, would've preferred Mike singing instead of Chester, but I still think it's okay anyway. ^^
outstanding!!!
I love it, and think live it will sound even better with hope that Mike does a melody with it live. So that he and Chester do a duet so to speak.
But regardless it appears everything these guys touch turns to gold. The next album is going to be awesome regardless of whether this is an indication of the next album.
You can hear Mike singing the second voice if you listen to it closely. But it's too quiet...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service