Post your opinions about our favorite band's latest song here :)

Tags: Alone, For, Linkin, Music, Not, Park, Relief

Views: 399

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah you can, which is why I'm hoping that if they ever sing it live his mic is turned up.
"Turn my mic up louder I got to say something"

Jacrid said:
You can hear Mike singing the second voice if you listen to it closely. But it's too quiet...
I just wish we could go back to having songs with both Mike and Chester in them. With LP these days it's one or another. The singing and rapping together are what made LP different. I wish we could have that back. :(
I like the song very much. Chester's voice just sends you all the sadness and the feeling that you lost everything. Exactly what those people in Haiti are going through. I honestly don't think that this song represents the new album but it surely depicts the horrible situation that it's happening in Haiti.
I hope that the new album doesn't sound much like "Not Alone".
I mean sure, it wasn't too bad of a song, but clearly not their best work.
I think that LP is way too expansive to write an entire album similar to a song dedicated to a disaster...

Lara said:
I like the song very much. Chester's voice just sends you all the sadness and the feeling that you lost everything. Exactly what those people in Haiti are going through. I honestly don't think that this song represents the new album but it surely depicts the horrible situation that it's happening in Haiti.
Yes, I'm sure the album will be quite different, after all, this was just a song that was meant to be on a compilation made especially for the Haiti people. All the songs there don't represent their specific artists. "Not Alone" isn't their best song but it has a certain something :)
Chaz's voice started like pouring honey into my ears :) i can describle the song in only 1 word: sweet. !!
I really love the song...so beautiful...
I also think that its not LP's best work, something about it makes it kinda sound like a rush job, which even when they've writen a whole album in 3-6 months it didnt sound rushed, this one song sounds a little dodgy :( i wanna like it like i like no roads left but i cant :(
This song sounds great and it makes me feel confident that Linkin Park will deliver with this upcoming album. ;x Especially considering how quickly they put it together, which, in this case, indicates that they're becoming more efficient with writing and releasing music, which is what they promised to be. :3

I hope the production on the new album has that kind of lo-fi aesthetic that "Not Alone" has; it's been showing in Shinoda's more recent productions and remixes and it'd definitely an element I'd like to see Linkin Park use more. :)
I also thought of My December when hearing this song :-) Its a good song, but I can't help that I feel like it was alittle rushed :( If they'd given it alittle more time... wow it would have blown me away completly.
But I guess it was no time for that. The sooner the better... as it is for helping the people in Haiti, and they can't wait for LP to take all the time they might would want.
I am so glad that LP is doing this. People over there (Haiti) so needs all the help they can get :)

emmmie said:
i love it!! i'm still in shock cause i really didn't see this coming. :D i like the style of not alone, the background reminds me a bit of my december, which has always been one of my fave LP songs. And i'm so glad they're releasing it to help Haiti, help is really needed there right now, hope they'll get lots of donations!
actually i didnt listen it but i really wanna listen.how or where can i listen it???
lose control said:
actually i didnt listen it but i really wanna listen.how or where can i listen it???

its on the MFR website www.musicforrelief.org

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service