so i just ordered my tickets via(special access code) now i am wondering...where i am sitting? can i print them from home? i found if anything needs some updating on this site it's the fact of some important info is being held from us fans. sort of like our government......

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What is the code? I wanna order on ticketmaster but I dont know where to get it :(

Slovadon Brosavich said:
What is the code? I wanna order on ticketmaster but I dont know where to get it :(

You get your code when you subscribe to LPU or if you ordered merchandise from the band. i.e. the album or the special album package.
Yeah I seen that after I signed up and posted that message. Just got my tickets to the detroit show. :)
so, i'm guessing the tickets will be delivered via usps? bummer, i should've picked up four(i got 3) tickets. this is going to be my daughters first concert, she's gonna be fourteen in Feb. myself, her, and my sister(her aunt) will be going. my wife decided she wants to go now, she's not really a fan. what should i do? c'mon people i need some ideas...

Christopher Evans Pilette said:
so, i'm guessing the tickets will be delivered via usps? bummer, i should've picked up four(i got 3) tickets. this is going to be my daughters first concert, she's gonna be fourteen in Feb. myself, her, and my sister(her aunt) will be going. my wife decided she wants to go now, she's not really a fan. what should i do? c'mon people i need some ideas...

Well first of all; since she is not really a fan you should just tell her to stay home. Second of all; you really can't do much unless you can buy the seat to the left or to the right of the ones you already purchased. OR you can cancel the ones you already purchased and just buy general admission if she want to go THAT bad.

If it was my wife I would tell her she is SOL and we already bought the tickets. Just tell her you will make it up to her with another concert later on.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service