Hi. We were told via advertising that LPUnderground members could pre-purchase tickets from the website on 24 & 25 July.  Yesterday the website was extremely busy and today it seems that the ticket sales were removed.  Is there a problem with the site or will tickets only be available for public sale on 26 July?  Please help because I desperately want tickets.

Views: 952

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LPU pre-sale tickets for the Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro shows go on sale tomorrow, July 25 at 9am (local). 

You should try now. I don't know what you tried before.

I'm in South Africa and it is now 25 July 12:37pm (local time) Ticket sales to the public go on sale 26 July.

Rositsa (Moderator) said:

LPU pre-sale tickets for the Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro shows go on sale tomorrow, July 25 at 9am (local). 

You should try now. I don't know what you tried before.

I'll check again. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Does that mean I can go buy my ticket at computicket right now? And if I buy my LPU11 PLUS PASS after I bought my ticket can I still get access 2 all the cool benefits?

Yes, you will get access to all the benefits, no matter when you buy the membership.

Hi Rositsa and Karin

Could anyone please help me.

I understand that with LPU membership, you get early access to the venue. However, this is only applicable for General admission and Seating as per their website (http://lpunderground.com/whatislpu/) under"Early Entry". The website reads:

"Early entry gets you to your seats right away, or a great spot to watch the show from the floor (for GA tickets)"

This means that it is NOT for golden circle??

Im from South Africa and never been to a LP event. Could anybody currently in LPU or someone whos been to a show and knows how this works, please help. Do you get early access to Golden circle if you are a LPU member? Or do I have to go early and wait in line for a good place.

Thank you in advance. Can't wait to see them LIVE!!

Hey!

I do not know what you mean by Golden Circle. The thing about the LPU early entry is that LPU members are the first people to get inside the venue, meaning that when LPU members go in, there is nobody else there. There will be a separate waiting line for LPU members and you will be let in first. And this is how you can be the closes person to stage, standing right next to the wavebreaker. Does that answer your question?

Hi Rositsa

Thank you for the response.

At the South African shows there are 2 standing options. Golden Circle, which is the closest to the stage and most expensive, and General Admission, which is behind the Golden circle area. I got Golden Circle tickets.

On the LPU website its says early entrance for "GA Tickets". Basically what i want to know: What is GA tickets? General Admission?

I will attach a pic of the stadium layout.

Attachments:

By 10am this morning all Golden Circle tickets were sold out EVERYWHERE in my area as well as at Computicket :-(

I am bargaining on a second show... General admissions is just not the same

I got my Golden Circle tickets from Computicket this morning.  Can't wait for November!!  :-)

Melanie said:

By 10am this morning all Golden Circle tickets were sold out EVERYWHERE in my area as well as at Computicket :-(

I am bargaining on a second show... General admissions is just not the same

Urgh... I am jealous... I work too hard! I only found out about the concert yesterday ... I dont get out much! Hehe

I'm going to have a melt down :'( , can't they do another show

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service