To all the haters,

Hi , my name is Andy,I'm from Cyprus.and I'm 14 years old.I have been listening to Linkin Park for almost 2 years.And I love them.Their new album is dope.I only got 3 CDs of them but I have the whole discography on my PC.

Some of you say it's sh*t. You say you want another album like Hybrid Theory and Meteora. You say Linkin Park is crap now because they changed their style. Don't you guys get it?? They are getting older! Chester can't have the same scream as he had 10 years ago!! If they make always the same kind of music like HT or Meteora, it will start to get boring! They have to make new stuff!


So please, cl and enjoy Linkin Park as they are!

There is no OLD LP.

NO NEW LP.

ONLY LP.

Peace out.

(iTunes Festival was very awesome :)) I was there, 1st line! handshaked with Chester and Mike <3 ) 

Tags: a, lp, new, old, suns, thousand

Views: 535

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

oh really??? so coool :D glad you liked it here :) yes it would be so greatt if they came here <3 i would be the first one there :)))))) . so cool! hope ;/

Darrell Whyman said:
I have visited Cyprus twice now, awesome place and lovely sea, I think it would be an ideal place for LP to go on there next tour, If I'm 16-17 at the time I will go! 

Elena Lp MikeShinoda Efstathiou said:

we love LP for who they are :D <3

 

 

and btw p.s CYPRUS HAS LINKIN PARK FANS THAT ARE CRAZY ABOUT LP BUT EVERYONE IGNORE'S US,THAT DOESNT MEAN THAT WE ARE LESS OF FANS THAN OTHERS CAUSE WE ARE A SMALL COUNTRY THAT NOBODY HAS HEARD OF. (for those who just think we are offended when they tell us "cyprus what is cyprus? " -.- )

HATERS ....................................................... FUCK OFF.
please do not swear in here and follow the guidelines :) thanks

Nada Maher said:
HATERS ....................................................... FUCK OFF.
hahahaha. I will just say:,,I would like another one like Meteora'', becouse, i know, Chester can scream.He can do it perfectly, just like before!! And Brad know how to play guitar, just like before!But the problem is that they don't use it anymore! ATS is good, BUT, there is no screaming, Brad's guitar and other... that's the problem.! 

Meteora is their best album, and ,,from the inside,, and ,,breaking the habit,, are their best songs. :)

I'm not a hater, i just don't like it as much as i like other albums, that's the point with all the others!The problem is that you cannot get it! What else i can say and that then you're not gonna say:,,You are a fool. If you hate the album, then don't listen to LP, fu*k off, if you don't like it why do you even care!?'' 
I support LP, just like you do, but you just CANNOT GET IT BECOUSE YOU ARE ALL STUPID!
Dude, why would you start being so offensive? Only because you don't like ATS, it doesn't mean that you have to say that all the people who like it "are stupid"... This is childish... I do get your point, but I still love ATS.. I'm sorry for you that you hate it, but learn to respect the people who have a different opinion then your... Even if you say this in 100 discussions, it will not change other people's opinion... Keep on hoping that the new album will sound more like Meteora... I honestly would enjoy it even if it sounds more like ATS or even something completely different... 

Stefan Sestovic said:
hahahaha. I will just say:,,I would like another one like Meteora'', becouse, i know, Chester can scream.He can do it perfectly, just like before!! And Brad know how to play guitar, just like before!But the problem is that they don't use it anymore! ATS is good, BUT, there is no screaming, Brad's guitar and other... that's the problem.! 

Meteora is their best album, and ,,from the inside,, and ,,breaking the habit,, are their best songs. :)

I'm not a hater, i just don't like it as much as i like other albums, that's the point with all the others!The problem is that you cannot get it! What else i can say and that then you're not gonna say:,,You are a fool. If you hate the album, then don't listen to LP, fu*k off, if you don't like it why do you even care!?'' 
I support LP, just like you do, but you just CANNOT GET IT BECOUSE YOU ARE ALL STUPID!
I haven't said that all the people who like ATS are stupid. I said that 95% people who like ATS don't understand me! And i haven't said that i HATE it. I just don't like it. Maybe i would like it, if there wasn't Meteora back then. But, when i hear all the songs from Meteora i'm fuc*** pissed off becouse i know that they won't be the same anymore, ever. I must live with that!

I live for these moments to be back!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFHKVlLn8j0  <3!!!
Sorry for bad english!

Comon Stefan! Why are you complaning about it like all of the others who don't like it? you know damn well that we all miss the sounds of Hybrid theory and Meteora. But Linkin Park felt that they had exhausted that sound, and that they just had to move on. They Explained that in the video that showed the making of Minutes To Midnight.


Rositsa Ivanova said:

Dude, why would you start being so offensive? Only because you don't like ATS, it doesn't mean that you have to say that all the people who like it "are stupid"... This is childish... I do get your point, but I still love ATS.. I'm sorry for you that you hate it, but learn to respect the people who have a different opinion then your... Even if you say this in 100 discussions, it will not change other people's opinion... Keep on hoping that the new album will sound more like Meteora... I honestly would enjoy it even if it sounds more like ATS or even something completely different... 

Stefan Sestovic said:
hahahaha. I will just say:,,I would like another one like Meteora'', becouse, i know, Chester can scream.He can do it perfectly, just like before!! And Brad know how to play guitar, just like before!But the problem is that they don't use it anymore! ATS is good, BUT, there is no screaming, Brad's guitar and other... that's the problem.! 

Meteora is their best album, and ,,from the inside,, and ,,breaking the habit,, are their best songs. :)

I'm not a hater, i just don't like it as much as i like other albums, that's the point with all the others!The problem is that you cannot get it! What else i can say and that then you're not gonna say:,,You are a fool. If you hate the album, then don't listen to LP, fu*k off, if you don't like it why do you even care!?'' 
I support LP, just like you do, but you just CANNOT GET IT BECOUSE YOU ARE ALL STUPID!
Yeah, so cut them some slack will ya!?! THEY wanted to change. THEY didn't want to do the same old thing forever. So THEY changed their style, they took a chance and you know what? It PAID off!! If you would stop being like the rest of the haters and give it chance and listen to it a few times maybe you would change your mind. Cause the sound isn't as important as the lyrical meaning (to me anyways). So just respect the fact that THEY WANTED TO CHANGE. Please. And one other thing......ATS sounds just as good as all their other albums!

Thea Synnøve Robertsen said:

Comon Stefan! Why are you complaning about it like all of the others who don't like it? you know damn well that we all miss the sounds of Hybrid theory and Meteora. But Linkin Park felt that they had exhausted that sound, and that they just had to move on. They Explained that in the video that showed the making of Minutes To Midnight.


Rositsa Ivanova said:

Dude, why would you start being so offensive? Only because you don't like ATS, it doesn't mean that you have to say that all the people who like it "are stupid"... This is childish... I do get your point, but I still love ATS.. I'm sorry for you that you hate it, but learn to respect the people who have a different opinion then your... Even if you say this in 100 discussions, it will not change other people's opinion... Keep on hoping that the new album will sound more like Meteora... I honestly would enjoy it even if it sounds more like ATS or even something completely different... 

Stefan Sestovic said:
hahahaha. I will just say:,,I would like another one like Meteora'', becouse, i know, Chester can scream.He can do it perfectly, just like before!! And Brad know how to play guitar, just like before!But the problem is that they don't use it anymore! ATS is good, BUT, there is no screaming, Brad's guitar and other... that's the problem.! 

Meteora is their best album, and ,,from the inside,, and ,,breaking the habit,, are their best songs. :)

I'm not a hater, i just don't like it as much as i like other albums, that's the point with all the others!The problem is that you cannot get it! What else i can say and that then you're not gonna say:,,You are a fool. If you hate the album, then don't listen to LP, fu*k off, if you don't like it why do you even care!?'' 
I support LP, just like you do, but you just CANNOT GET IT BECOUSE YOU ARE ALL STUPID!
this discussion was not a good idea.! its the one and only problem that everybody has something to sayyy and has 2 different worlds.! so pleaseee everybodu shush,and lets leave it here,cause no good can come. let anyone believe whatever they want. big mistakee..but anw xx
I'm listening to it, but it is not as good as it was before...  For me, sound and lyrical meaning are equally important for song to be good.
Stefan, try to listen to it a few times in a row. I didn't really like it as much as the other albums when it first came out. But I gave it a chance and keep listening to it. And the more I listened to it the more I got to like it. I started noticing things like the way Chester and Mikes voices blended together, how well they harmonized, and I noticed the way certain songs, like Waiting For the End especially, it starts out soft, then it gradually progresses faster and it kinda pulls you into the rythm of it. It just keeps building up and up untill Chester's ''What I haven't goooot!'' at the end. It kinda hard to explain but once you feel that it's just.....amazing. Then once you feel that listen to the whole album don't skip any and you will notice how they all merge into each other. It's just so amazing. And now A Thousand Suns is tied with Meteora for my favorite album. =) If all the dislikers could hear and feel that I have a feeling they wouldn't be too many haters. ;) So just try to do that and I think you will not be disappointed. :)

Stefan Sestovic said:
I'm listening to it, but it is not as good as it was before...  For me, sound and lyrical meaning are equally important for song to be good.
Well...TRY TO CATCH UP MOTHER F*CKERS!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

  • Add Videos
  • View All

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service