Hey guys, I wonder what LP song will be next to feature in transformers 3 in 2011 I'm so excited!!! :D wat do u guys think?

Views: 1625

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There is a topic about this !
As I said in an other Discussion about the same Topic, I think they should do Soundtracks for other Movies. James Bond would be something xD
New official Linkin Park message board, new look and feel ... but the people haven't changed; there'll probably always be two or more threads for everything. :)
As a transformers fan i expect Linkin Park to score the OST for the Michael Bays' upcoming Block Buster series Transformers 3
I am sure they are going to write a new song for it, just as they did for RotF
I doubt they write a song specifically for it. They're in the late stages of recording their album, they won't put that on hold again to to write another song/score again (at least I hope they won't). Then when the album comes out they be too busy touring.

If they're on the soundtrack it'll probably be a song from the upcomming album.
i cant wait ethier!! the second movie was bad ass and the music video even better, its my favorite video from them
well wait and see what stuff they are going to give in Transformers 3. My heads and ears are on to there New Music for Transformers3
Just Rock It Linkin Park

randy said:
well wait and see what stuff they are going to give in Transformers 3. My heads and ears are on to there New Music for Transformers3
honestly as much as it might seem like they are going to do a song for the next transformers movie, I think that they should worry more about producing albums.
cool........
I believe it could be Blackbirds, since there will be Aerialbots and Decepticon seekers also there will be a major battle between the Combaticons Bruticus Maximus against Superion.

I believe its Blackbirds mainly cos its the first single out frm thier album and I visualized the trailer with the song. It kinda clicques. SO LP make it Blackbirds. In fact, Blackbirds is a smashing title.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service