Hey guys, I wonder what LP song will be next to feature in transformers 3 in 2011 I'm so excited!!! :D wat do u guys think?

Views: 1625

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There definitly going to have a new song for transformers 3. I found an interview with mike talking about the tour and how they are going to write more music while on tour. They still have plenty of time (almost 8 months) until the movie comes out so im sure as soon as their done touring for a bit they'll chill for a bit. Then they'll begin recording and working on songs.

I think Burning in the Skies would be the most appropriote for the move...but thats just my opinion

no it'll probably be the catalyst....

Wesley Scott Carter said:

I think Burning in the Skies would be the most appropriote for the move...but thats just my opinion

i think da song will be 4rm deir new album a thousand suns

I say the catalyst i saw a vid with transfomers and it looks cool
Well what will be the song to be used in Transformers 3?? The Catalyst, Wretches & kings or somthing else??
plss tell me LP is gnna make a new song for Transfrms 3.... last 2 song frm the movie was rocking and like EPIC !! .....
The image of optimus prime was on the cover of " A Thousand Suns " album, so, I think the song for Transformers 3 will be chosen from the album only!!
can u give me a link i want to see it

Satyam Sinha said:
The image of optimus prime was on the cover of " A Thousand Suns " album, so, I think the song for Transformers 3 will be chosen from the album only!!
Linkin Park should make a soundtrack

they'll make something new no one has heard

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service