Hey,

I was wondering if someone could help me...

I am attempting to get every song by Linkin Park...

Now, does anyone know where I can find and download unreleased fully finished demos or songs by Linkin Park?

I am not looking for Xero songs either, just the band with Chester, anyway I have already got the Hybrid Theory EP and the song "Dedicated (Demo 1999)" so if people could list the songs/demos I don't have and where I can download them for free? (Links would be helpful too!)

Oh also I'm not looking for B-Sides of songs they have released just finished songs that have not been released but I can download and/or demo songs that have been finished that were not used as proper released songs (so not the demo for "In The End" or stuff like that).

So yeah, thanks for your help I really appreciate this!

Bye!

Tags: Demos, Download, Songs, Unreleased

Views: 407

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Do you have the LPUnderground CDs?

I looked online and found these, I have not downloaded or searched for downloads of them but I wrote down all the titles I found... I have:

LPU 2.0

LPU 3.0

LPU 4.0

LPU 5.0

LPU 6.0

LPU 7.0

LPU 8.O Mmm Cookies!

LPU 9: Demos

LPUX: Demos

A Decade Underground

Songs From The Underground

Underground Eleven

I tried putting the last few in order, I'm not entirely sure if I have them all though...

Rositsa Ivanova said:

That's all you need I guess :)

Lil' Linkin Lady said:

I looked online and found these, I have not downloaded or searched for downloads of them but I wrote down all the titles I found... I have:

LPU 2.0

LPU 3.0

LPU 4.0

LPU 5.0

LPU 6.0

LPU 7.0

LPU 8.O Mmm Cookies!

LPU 9: Demos

LPUX: Demos

A Decade Underground

Songs From The Underground

Underground Eleven

I tried putting the last few in order, I'm not entirely sure if I have them all though...

Rositsa Ivanova said:

Thanks! :)

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service