I was very happy to see that LP are now planning a new tour for 2010. First in Germany and then ... we are eager to know the rest :)

I hope that LP also are planning to visit one of the Scandinavian countries (Norway, Sweden, Denmark) during this tour ... so I cross my fingers for this, and looking very much forward to take part in one concert :)

Views: 37

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hope they will come to Belgium again, right now it's 10 years ago. And it's 10 years ago that theyreleased hybrid theory. 24th october is the 10st birthday of hybrid theory I think.
I hope that Linkin Park made a tour of South America, especially in
Arequipa, Peru. My hometown is incredible but almost half the
population listens to Linkin Park every day, radios, stadiums,
television commercials if Linkin Park would give a concert at the Garden
Beer in Arequipa, would be the happiest day of my life, despite my
young age, but no matter, Linkin Park is by far for me, the best
band in their genre, Arequipa is a very friendly and metal,
I hope that the same shall read this letter.
Download to donate for Haiti, I am confident we will be the best album of Linkin Park
I hope they come to Canada.. EDMONTON! I've been waiting for over 10 years!!! they have never been here!!
I hope they will come to HOLLAND!!!!
Just been looking in to the cost of travel from Cornwall to the Manchester or London. £400 for train to London, It is cheaper to fly to Manchester but then we have the price of an extra hotel night! I have to change holiday plans anyway! Might just leave it til next year....
i hope they come to sweden too !! gothenburg or stockholm!! they have cancelled two concerts. now i hope they come back here
I hope they come back to Ireland! I've never got the chance to see them before...
they need to spread a few more tour dates across the country, i live in the north east and never come up this end of the country :/

Sara Lobb said:
Just been looking in to the cost of travel from Cornwall to the Manchester or London. £400 for train to London, It is cheaper to fly to Manchester but then we have the price of an extra hotel night! I have to change holiday plans anyway! Might just leave it til next year....
linkin park please come to peru
we need more Lp in peru

more than in belgium :D
carajo ellos ya fuerona a alemania a peru nada ¡¡ xD
disculpen me exalte

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service