Today we premiered the music video for "Waiting for the End." It was an opportunity to experiment with pushing the digital envelope as it pertains to the visual language created thus far for A Thousand Suns. It was my attempt to digitally crush us to the point that you feel the soul of the music through what has become the essence of us. We become the ghosts in the machine. Some may say that because of technology, we lose a sense of who we are. I counter that by illustrating that we can get closer to who we are if we sift through the noise. If this sounds like it's too 'out there,' just ignore what I said and enjoy the pretty pictures. Let me know what you think here.

If you haven't seen it, here's a link.

-Joe

Views: 3570

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Love the video Joe, very artistic! This video is seriously amazing. Goes a different direction but definitely captures the new sound visually. I can't wait to buy it and have it on my iPhone. :)
Unfair. I can't see it, but it is already 12:33 here in Germany...My computer must be damaged...
But the preview looks amazing!
Amazing job Joe. I thought the Iridecent would look like that but for WFTE it works just fine.
your vidéo is very good, and I like the spirit of this clip.very good job. and I like the graphics of this video. thank you very much
JOE!!!!! You beauty!!!! Unbelievably wicked....... I still have chills...... I think this album will make history!!! LP ROCKS!!!!!!!!!
my eyes have come out man n stuck on the screen while i saw the video
its pretty......um.......
....no its best man
LP rules!!!!!!!!
i just cna't understand new album videos, guys... the main complain in my missunderstanding it's like:... when comes most expressive moments, there are almost nothing changing!, especialy un Catalyst!!! than in Catalyst there very less expression of the way of people suffering expressing in a words an music! just running chaoticaly very few people, whom can recognize they are just so rich and goodliving, and that's it! i realy completly don't know is it my right vision, so i hope you, guys will explain it sooner than i will get it my my self.
most of things in videos are realy skyhigh awesome and unseen awesome before!
Joe: Your description of the video is sum'd up very well. Very epic lighting and colors fit the mood and meaning behind the song. Personally one of my favorites so far. Well Done!

I said something on Ping that i think would make sense, once you guys wrap up singles/videos for this album, A DVD release of some kind for all of your videos after the Pancake dvd should be released. With commentary, extras and all that other awesome stuff!
Love the new video Joe. It's so different from anything else out at the moment.

I also found the penultimate sentence of your message hysterical.

JT
that was sic you never fail to amaze me. keep up the kick ass work cant wait to see whats next :)
amazing video !!! Great Job!!! come back to Czech Republic to Brno pls
Joe ur the sickest guy that's ever lived!!I always look forward to your videos but I was really really looking forward to This song video because there are so many Ideas for this song!!but i was not expecting this!!this is probably the best video u have made yet!!I could watch this video a billion times and still not get tired of it!!

You just keep impressing me joe!I can't wait to see your other single videos!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service