Today we premiered the music video for "Waiting for the End." It was an opportunity to experiment with pushing the digital envelope as it pertains to the visual language created thus far for A Thousand Suns. It was my attempt to digitally crush us to the point that you feel the soul of the music through what has become the essence of us. We become the ghosts in the machine. Some may say that because of technology, we lose a sense of who we are. I counter that by illustrating that we can get closer to who we are if we sift through the noise. If this sounds like it's too 'out there,' just ignore what I said and enjoy the pretty pictures. Let me know what you think here.

If you haven't seen it, here's a link.

-Joe

Views: 3576

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It is fascinating. I have never seen more powerful and meaningful video to such incredibly beautiful song. Thank you guys!
The video is absolutely AMAZING!!!!! I've never seen anything that cool anywhere, ever!!!
Top notch editing! Doesn't get any better than that. You guys are in a league of your own and that is what separates you from everyone else.
I thought it was new, different and Very cool. Definently suits the new course you guys have taken.
so freaking amazing joe :D

You out did yourself on this one and I can see that all you guys put so much work into this<3

Great job and pats on the backs to everyone who worked on this :D Chester looked awsome and so did Mike. You were epic. Pheonix and Brad as usual were amazing and Rob well hehehe just perfect :D
Wow. Goosebumps, dude.
Anything u do will always be awesome as long as u stay away from justin beiber cuz he obviously has no talent whatsoever.
Will u guys ever go back to Hybrid Theory or Meteora at least once?
sometimess we couldn't say nothinngg to somethinng that surprised andd left uss speachless
(like all the Lp songs and art) and the only wordd that can really explain my feelling is :
NO COMMENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GREAT LIKE EVER
A WONDERFUL JOB (and the albumm iss just awesome)
and MR. HAHN u've done your part in the best way possible
luv Lp forever
from Lindaa (Kosovo)
That was an amazing video. Loved every moment of it and i love the new album....it was incredible.
I absolutely LOVE it! Anything you guys come up with is amazing.
truely amazing. very unique. you should do a music video for Blackout...that would be awesome!
I really like your mvs, but I have to get used to your new style.... I had been watchig the video just once, so for me it's little bit weird....but we will see after a few times watching! :) Anyway, thank you for your work, I love your music and I always will be! :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service