Today we premiered the music video for "Waiting for the End." It was an opportunity to experiment with pushing the digital envelope as it pertains to the visual language created thus far for A Thousand Suns. It was my attempt to digitally crush us to the point that you feel the soul of the music through what has become the essence of us. We become the ghosts in the machine. Some may say that because of technology, we lose a sense of who we are. I counter that by illustrating that we can get closer to who we are if we sift through the noise. If this sounds like it's too 'out there,' just ignore what I said and enjoy the pretty pictures. Let me know what you think here.

If you haven't seen it, here's a link.

-Joe

Views: 3570

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What can I say ._. ...
Excelent job Joe =) ... Once again a video show us the spirit of Linkin Park.
Awesome concept, Joe. Nice work!
Bonus points for the samurai sword :)
wow. what a way to incorporate visual spectacle with the melodies of the song. you guys just keep pushing the envelope with what a music video can be!
such a great video as always............n i like lyric very much.
It makes me want to cry when things aren't available in Canada, and reading the comments about how great it was, it makes me really sad
yea.. not bad actually ! i just got a little scared with chester's face looking like a rabbit or skull sometimes; but yea, great video.
Once again, Linkin Park rocks us fans with another one!
I Personally Loved The Video! Yet Another Video That Blew My Mind!! Mr. Hahn, AMAZING! Keep Up The Awesome Work! I Really Think That This Video, Was Sort Of Like The One For "Leave Out All The Rest" Seems Sort Of Like Outer Space, And The Effects Remind Me Of Stars, Instead Of Being In A Space Craft, And Minus The Space Suits, But Still, The General Look Of The Video Does Remind Me A Lot Of "Leave Out All The Rest" Though, Still Overall 10/10 Amazing Job!
Its the probably the best LP video I have seen.. Its just brilliant! Well deserved for the best song of the album! Well Done LP!
What a powerful video! The lighting graphics are beautiful. Congratulations on achieving the essence of Linkin Park.I knew you all were into the soul of man-the reality of man-the truth of man. I consider u one of my inspirations for staying true to myself. Thank you for being authentic to urselves and showing us the truth of humanity. God bless and keep u all!
And it sucks that fans in countries in Sri Lanka can't watch it.. Thankfully someone uploaded it to youtube, but then WB removed it.. So sucks :(
I hate to hear that, Gunith. Some people just don't like hearing truth when it is clearly in their faces.I wish you the best is receiving ALL that Linkin Park offers. God bless.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service