Today we premiered the music video for "Waiting for the End." It was an opportunity to experiment with pushing the digital envelope as it pertains to the visual language created thus far for A Thousand Suns. It was my attempt to digitally crush us to the point that you feel the soul of the music through what has become the essence of us. We become the ghosts in the machine. Some may say that because of technology, we lose a sense of who we are. I counter that by illustrating that we can get closer to who we are if we sift through the noise. If this sounds like it's too 'out there,' just ignore what I said and enjoy the pretty pictures. Let me know what you think here.

If you haven't seen it, here's a link.

-Joe

Views: 3617

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dudes, awesome music video. I love this song. It was slightly better than The Catalyst.
i realy realy like it.. another amazing video.. i love the details in it!
the video fits perfectly with the song.. very nice job!
A truly wonderful Video! Although I am in Germany, everything is good to see and hear! I love it! :) Keep it up!!!!
классный клип мне очень понравился))
wow!!
Awesome vid guys! Totally amazing visual work, to the sounds of my fav. song on A Thousand Suns :)
the visual effects as are incredible, the light display fallowing the album art are perfect for a modern art display, however, im having problems to fallow the trend line from the video, theres no story, but the visual effect pushing the eyes.
the ideay is very abstract,but i fail to see the interaction between what you explain and the display, but again theres points like chester`s head becoming the album skull where i can visually understand the concept
JOE IS GOD!
omg.... without words........... can't describe the feelings inside of me, what a perfect job!!!
the video is amazing. I really loved! a very dark atmosphere, reminded me of the end of the world. made me think of several things. very good!

Good Job Guys <33
Awesome song, though I have to say the video is very abstract and highly unique, especially when concerned with the content of the actual video. Very cool effects and the concept was carried out nicely. Those lights were very hypnotic to watch and I almost couldn't take my eyes off them. Well done.
cool video joe...i like it very much!! U R the bast!!!
I think this shows the ability for you all to adapt to the never ending changes in the music industry, create a new sound, mix it with awesome lyrics, and if that was not enough you topped it off with an insane video...so once again you all have outdone yourselves and strengthened an already very loyal fan base thank you guys very much
Attachments:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service