Today we premiered the music video for "Waiting for the End." It was an opportunity to experiment with pushing the digital envelope as it pertains to the visual language created thus far for A Thousand Suns. It was my attempt to digitally crush us to the point that you feel the soul of the music through what has become the essence of us. We become the ghosts in the machine. Some may say that because of technology, we lose a sense of who we are. I counter that by illustrating that we can get closer to who we are if we sift through the noise. If this sounds like it's too 'out there,' just ignore what I said and enjoy the pretty pictures. Let me know what you think here.

If you haven't seen it, here's a link.

-Joe

Views: 3624

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Different fell.
This video is incredible!! Love your work.
это превосходно!
Mega cool! as well as always!!!!!!
This thing is shocking... haha... i liked it... A LOT!.. i hope you guys can make something for iridescent too...
AMAZING AND AWESOME
wow It's just amazing,cool and I'm out of words,good work!
Unable to watch in you region...

This sucks...
hi, joe. this could have been better if you had put all of you in one shot playing the song. but im truly amazed this is the first time ive seen this kind of effect. i dont know how to call it though, but my definition would be "jitterized 3D".

Jorre van Munster said:
Unable to watch in you region...

This sucks...

Video rocks at linkinpark.com.

MTV SUCKS
First Post!

Like the song, video and Everything!
Wow, that video was really sick!!!!!! At 1:57 Chester reminded me of Mike's art show, Glorious Excess!!!!!!
Hi guys,
I`m realy like your previous work ,But this song is not my favorite ,sorry ,The Catalist i like it a lot it speaks to me more.
I havent heard the rest of the album so I am not gonna judge you upon a one song.

Best regards to you all

ZeroOne

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service