Today we premiered the music video for "Waiting for the End." It was an opportunity to experiment with pushing the digital envelope as it pertains to the visual language created thus far for A Thousand Suns. It was my attempt to digitally crush us to the point that you feel the soul of the music through what has become the essence of us. We become the ghosts in the machine. Some may say that because of technology, we lose a sense of who we are. I counter that by illustrating that we can get closer to who we are if we sift through the noise. If this sounds like it's too 'out there,' just ignore what I said and enjoy the pretty pictures. Let me know what you think here.

If you haven't seen it, here's a link.

-Joe

Views: 3571

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Joe it really looks like you have done that!
hehe ^^ seems like you get the inspiration by looking at a Motioncapture recording
by the way your trackingpoints make me confused @.@ well i watch it again and again and again,again, again, again,... ;)
hahaha music is awesome...god job.....lol..............
I really enjoyed that video, "Waiting for the End". Very unique. You guys never cease to amaze me. Keep doing what you're doing...i'm a fan for life.
In my opinion great Video !! This is really fantastic job:) This look like song from heaven or someting like that:) really fantastic!! LP please come to Poland. I'm waiting for Your concert.
it`s amazing!!! i really like it!
It's awesome and amazing video with deep sense. It impressed me very much. What else can i say& keep to work in this style!
Awesome, you never disappoint!
This song is so awesome love the video all the digital stuff it was so pretty and the message was awesome this music video is the only one that is on the same page of New divide

All the other videos are awesome but for now New Divide and Waiting for the end is the best

Do Blackout next please please please do BLackout BLaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut
You speak well through the scenes.....
LOVED IT!! I mean at first I was surprised by the originality of the video but then it sank in and I realized it was exactly that... Original. Its very you guys, always out doing yourselves and never failing to impress :)
This video is amazing. I love it, its Linkin Parks best video to date! The song is amazing and the video totally fits the song, the constallations are incredeble.
Linkin park's videos are always off the tracks...mind blowing, something diffrent, something very cool. This one just pushed the boundaries to a much greater extent. This was well, completely unexpected, however it correctly displayes the theme of ATS, that too quite creatively

All hail mr hahn for such a mindblowing video, this song happens to be my favorite on the album :)

yes linkinpark is the world's best music band, no one has ever been able to, will be able to reach this level of perfection. I have listened to this album like about more than many hundred times since it's released and it has completely changed the way i appraise music, my expectations from an album.
IF YO LIKE A THOUSAND SUNS, RAISE YOUR HANDS.... IF NOT, RAISE YOUR STANDARDS \m/ !!!!!!!!!!!!!
lp 4 eva!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service