Today we premiered the music video for "Waiting for the End." It was an opportunity to experiment with pushing the digital envelope as it pertains to the visual language created thus far for A Thousand Suns. It was my attempt to digitally crush us to the point that you feel the soul of the music through what has become the essence of us. We become the ghosts in the machine. Some may say that because of technology, we lose a sense of who we are. I counter that by illustrating that we can get closer to who we are if we sift through the noise. If this sounds like it's too 'out there,' just ignore what I said and enjoy the pretty pictures. Let me know what you think here.

If you haven't seen it, here's a link.

-Joe

Views: 3616

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

this's awesome! fucking good music....good jod.........
Awesome effects, but the part with the skull is a little scary, the constellation parts are pretty good and I like the still images. Keep up these videos!
Great job Joe! You are so creative! God bless! I LOVE IT!
like always one of my favorite videos!!! I Love your creativity!!!!
So freaking cool!!!!!!!!!!!! i love this video
FOR ARGENTINA PEOPLE
TO LINKIN PARK

The Requiem was the beginning of the big night. The band came on stage and after the intro that opens the latest album "A Thousand Suns" came Wretches and Kings, the same job. And what followed was a non stop one after another began to appear the songs and only after Waiting for the End, almost half of the show, we heard the first sentence, which was a terse "Thank you." While there are not many words to the public, Chester Bennington up for it down the stage and singing up to people who were in the field, to the envy of all who were not near the front row.

Papercut, Given Up, Faint New Divide and took part in the first set of issues that touched the band. At this point it was clear that Linkin Park sounds great live and when they put together their set list takes into account sound effects and songs in which the two vocalists do not sing in the group. Too bad the audio volume did not follow the power of the band. Once again, the lucky ones were those who were near the fence separating the field containment of the stage.

Undoubtedly, Numb was the best received songs the audience, along with Bleed it Out. Shadow of the Day also had an excellent response, of course it's a completely different song.

Fall Out was responsible for announcing the final part of the show, after the group made a brief disappearance from the stage. Appeared Pegaditas The Catalyst and The Messenger. Whenever lack least for the dismissal. It was then that the well-known In the End filled the stadium and ended just announced that there was only one person on the list. What I've Done topped the night and rang the last chord was the end of the first Linkin Park concert in Argentina.

LINKIN PARK REALLY LOVED THESE WORDS PERCFECCION descrived TO WHAT WE LIVE IN ARGENTINA ARGENTINE AND THANK YOU FOR THE YEARS PESPERTAMOS (10) AND REALLY WANT TO COME TO THE YEAR 2011 IN YOUR TOUR WE KNOW WE HAVE IN MIND THAT THE SOUND OF NO STADIUM ESTUBO'S ALL GOOD BUT YOU WILL FORGET isieron OF EVERYTHING BAD AND HAVE A MOMENT THAT WILL BE IN OUR LIVES FOR EVER REALLY WANT
ARGENTINA LOVES YOU AND THANKS FOR ALL THOSE WHO GAVE AND PERSONS IN THIS WAY THEIR MUSIC AND RHYMES We are proud BRONZE AND LIFE IN THOSE MOMENTS WHERE THE SUN DOES NOT REALLY WANT TO NO ARE THE BEST !!!!! WHAT ARE OUR LIFE ARE BIGGER!!

HOPE TO SOON

MAURICIO ESCARDO
ARGENTINA NEUQUEN
Mr.Hahn you always seem to amaze me. Just when I think you guys can't get any better............ A Thousand Suns comes out and it just blew my mind. Everyone looked great too. You guys are legends in my book. Keep it coming fellas. My ears seem to never get tired of your music.
I absolutely LOVED the video! fantastic work Joe! the guys did Great! I LOVE this video! before i read the email for the video, i already felt like it gave us a closer look. i felt like i culd see into their soul...this is jus an all around kool video and an amazing song! Loving everything u do and looking forward to u guys coming home to play us a show =) VMA performance was AMAZING! i feel bless to have been able to be a part of it!
AWESOME! This is a great video for a great song. Nice work Joe. I thought the video was very unique. I also love the album. Once again you guys have suprised me. Definetely in a great way though. Keep it up.
Hello you guys, very cool video at first I had to take it in my system like food for the first time but then I listen again and it was the best to me. Nice to see you guys are getting to the core of things in these bad times (Guive the power) and don't stop pushing God will save you) And you will get the things you deserve. Be strong and thank you very much I will buy the album. Stinger-Man@***********
Amazng work! You guys are so unique in the best fukin way! looking forward to hear new music.
Once again, brilliant! It`s an amazing video for an amazing song! Linkin Park 4LIFE!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service