Today we premiered the music video for "Waiting for the End." It was an opportunity to experiment with pushing the digital envelope as it pertains to the visual language created thus far for A Thousand Suns. It was my attempt to digitally crush us to the point that you feel the soul of the music through what has become the essence of us. We become the ghosts in the machine. Some may say that because of technology, we lose a sense of who we are. I counter that by illustrating that we can get closer to who we are if we sift through the noise. If this sounds like it's too 'out there,' just ignore what I said and enjoy the pretty pictures. Let me know what you think here.

If you haven't seen it, here's a link.

-Joe

Views: 3570

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

IMHO maybe LP's best song
from a fan at the front of the OPOLLO,Manchester,England,2000
Amazing work and as is Linkin Park is known for, unique!
I like the creativity in the video, one of the best yet!
One of the best videos! I like it! Im ready to see the rest of the videos now! I love the video
Very rad music video. You guys just keep striving for new and different stuff all the time and I believe its what really sets you guys apart from other artists. Keep dreaming this stuff up!!! And we will follow. There are very few artists out there they you know you can just buy their new album and it will be fantastic, but you are one of them!
I love the technology used. It made me think of stars, like they were constellations. And I think y'all should do a 3D video. I'm not all for the new 3D movies and the crazy expensive tickets. But I think making a music video would be a great way to use 3D technology that seems to be a hit right now.
this video is so amazing *-*
h
Hay Joe I thought the video was awesome i love all the stuff you guys put out i can"t wait till you guys tour the states. the music you all write has help me though some hard times so thank you Cathy from Albany NY
The video is AMAZING, the work art was perfect. The music is very good too, and as ever you guys impressed with your music videos, "The Catalyst" and "WAiting For the End" showed us and everyone else why, congratulations for the job Joe and LP. Now waiting for a cool video for "Blackout", this song deservers to become a single.
Brazil I am from!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Incredible Video Joe!

sorry to drift from the actual thread itself,but what a fkin band,
this track is absolutely masterful

Kristoffer Koster said:
Very rad music video. You guys just keep striving for new and different stuff all the time and I believe its what really sets you guys apart from other artists. Keep dreaming this stuff up!!! And we will follow. There are very few artists out there they you know you can just buy their new album and it will be fantastic, but you are one of them!
and i quote
"the hardest part of ending is starting again"
i just hope the next album isn't 3 years away.
even if that's the case...........
i'll still be here at LPs' beck n' call.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service