Today we premiered the music video for "Waiting for the End." It was an opportunity to experiment with pushing the digital envelope as it pertains to the visual language created thus far for A Thousand Suns. It was my attempt to digitally crush us to the point that you feel the soul of the music through what has become the essence of us. We become the ghosts in the machine. Some may say that because of technology, we lose a sense of who we are. I counter that by illustrating that we can get closer to who we are if we sift through the noise. If this sounds like it's too 'out there,' just ignore what I said and enjoy the pretty pictures. Let me know what you think here.

If you haven't seen it, here's a link.

-Joe

Views: 3575

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Excellent video, Mr. Hahn! Kind of mesmerizing, in a way! Then again, it fits the unique style that illustrates to the world "This is Linkin Park." Love it!
All I can say is WOW! I am lost for words. That video and song was awesome! You did a wonderful job and I will be watching it over and over again. Thank you for the music and videos you produce. I love you guys! I am a big time fan and seen your Project Revolution tour when you went to Darien Lake, New York and loved it. You were my very first concert.
Hey Joe, really strange music video!
Do you do a "Making Of" for this video??? I want to know how do you did this amazing video!!!

LP4EVER!!!
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SONGS *ENEMY ACROSS THE LINE* & *LOCKJAW*-IF U PUT IT
OUT IT WILL BE A DAMN BIG HIT.THESE TWO ARE BETTER THAN CATALYST & WAITING
FOR THE END. THIS IS JUST AN OPINION FROM A HARDCORE LP FAN.
my gosh linkin park!!!! u guys rock..every time in my life when i be in a difficult situation your songs comes in return to rescue...the lyrics in waitin for the end gives gooshbumps to me...wow great job likin park!!! the video is wicked cool....
IT'S AWSOME
The video is awesome!
So many effects*--* Awesime work!

I totally could understand the concept,and loved it.

It would be unfair pointing what´s my favorite vid of LP but that one was really really really great.
that video is awesome. breaking the ordinary. getn creative thinkiong outside the box.Linken park rocks
This video was totally amazing!
How the effects worked so perfectly with the song was beautiful.
One of my favorite songs from A Thousand Suns
Love Christoffer
Good work Joe! Awesome vid! Waiting for the End is great! Nice job on the vid!

KEEP IT UP!
Another hope for me to live. Thank you LP. I love u guys sooooooooooooooo much. The greatest slow motion effects that I've never seen b4.
"waiting for the end" Beautiful. My Daughter was watching music vidieo's and i heard a song that was incredible. His voice perfectionate, i had to ask my da... More... "waiting for the end" Beautiful. My Daughter was watching music vidieo's and i heard a song that was incredible. His voice perfectionate, i had to ask my daughter several times who it was. I didnt expect linkin park to be the awnser. i am impressed. She also metioned throat cancer, she swaid it was from doing screamer music but thats impossible, I hope that all of it is just rumor.:)

i posted the former on another blog before i read you link above...i meant it.

Jus one other thing. I dont believe yur wa out there music helps us bring out our spirtuality and can connect multitudes without any of us meeting:) so basicially I agree.. Im usnsure who, Jo, is that started this discussion but Jo I like your thought process:)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service