Today we premiered the music video for "Waiting for the End." It was an opportunity to experiment with pushing the digital envelope as it pertains to the visual language created thus far for A Thousand Suns. It was my attempt to digitally crush us to the point that you feel the soul of the music through what has become the essence of us. We become the ghosts in the machine. Some may say that because of technology, we lose a sense of who we are. I counter that by illustrating that we can get closer to who we are if we sift through the noise. If this sounds like it's too 'out there,' just ignore what I said and enjoy the pretty pictures. Let me know what you think here.

If you haven't seen it, here's a link.

-Joe

Views: 3570

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I Love it!! It feels so personal to me... this is one of my favorite songs, but as Mike and Chester are spinning with their arms outstretched, I feel like i can almost reach out and touch them....Like their hands are going to come through the screen.. It's awesome. I think Chester's voice on this song and actually this whole album is so clear and amazing...Love, Love it!!!
god like work.! ur new experiment was indeed beautiful !
i love the video u guys keep amazing me keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love the video u guys keep amazing me keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The video is very nice, but I prefer The Catalyst
omg... really great. Amazing job on that.. you make really great videos.. keep up the work Joe.. :D and keep Rocking Linkin Park
this band IS THE best band in the world.
THERE IS no one to touch them!!!
LP 4 EVA 4 FUKN LIFE
don't let tht F words put you off,please release When They Come For Me next.
not to discredit this track,it's the best i've heard in years
Like always SOMETHING UNIQUE in this video too
You guys are just fabulous, best band in the world, like ur every song, every video, may this album break all records
i'm truly taken back by the beauty and creativity of this video! so simple, pure, and mesmerizing. i can't stop staring!
awesome,unique,koool video joe...da sng is double awesome...luv u guyzz...LINKIN PARK RULZz \m/
am mittwoch LP!!! ya mahn

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service