Today we premiered the music video for "Waiting for the End." It was an opportunity to experiment with pushing the digital envelope as it pertains to the visual language created thus far for A Thousand Suns. It was my attempt to digitally crush us to the point that you feel the soul of the music through what has become the essence of us. We become the ghosts in the machine. Some may say that because of technology, we lose a sense of who we are. I counter that by illustrating that we can get closer to who we are if we sift through the noise. If this sounds like it's too 'out there,' just ignore what I said and enjoy the pretty pictures. Let me know what you think here.

If you haven't seen it, here's a link.

-Joe

Views: 3576

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love this song (and you performing it in Linz)
the video is "cosmic" :) just perfect.
cool.
Its a great video. Argentina. LP
ATS is a very good album! . LP has matured and has produced music about Neuclear war and they are not wrong. Neucler warfare between humans will be the end. The apocalypse will be man-made. We will fight amongst ourselves and be the cause of our extinction. And LP has also given the solution to all this is one of the most touching and amazing songs i've heard: "The Messenger". Yes, the only solution is LOVE. We have to spread love and teach its importance to everyone else. LP's next album should be a little bit ore rock. If they have a problem screaming and stuff like that the should try to use guitars more instead of computer generated sounds because they are a rock band. LinkinPark rules and should rock as well!!!
cool
It`s amazing work...you all looks a little bit like a signs of the zodiac... :P I really like this video. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P2UfXRGCr4 Waiting For The End Cover Our own version ppl please watch
This is a very, very, deep question for me to answer.
I'm just a visual, VISUAL learner.
And have a very powerful photographic memory.
I know where everything is all the time, and where I put everything.
Everything has to be organized to reduce my stress level.
But.. anyway...
About the music video..
It is very visually appealing in my eyes. So be very proud of it.
Pretty much every music video you guys have created has been a masterpiece.
I really like What I've Done. It really gets people thinking about the world and it's issues.
Or, at least it really got me thinking about stuff.. going on.. in the world... THESE DAYS.
Everything in the video is EPIC.. or "EPICO".. if that's even how you pronounce it in espanol.

Things I really like are...
How Chester and Mike are portrayed.
The slow-mo of the song with the visuals and the instruments being played.
The skeletons/bones.
The star constellations.
The eye ball. (inside joke.. he-he-he). My b.f. got a tattoo of the "Eye Of Providence".
Yeah.. pretty much everything.. like always.
You guys just never seem to stop impressing/SHOCKING me with you're awesome talents.
EACH of you're unique, spectacular, talents.
(you too 30stm!) lol. It's all just life changing. At least to me.
You guys should be very honored.
Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.
Really. I mean... Thank you.. for everything.
I will NEVER EVER stop loving everything that you guys do and create.

=)
I guess I just have A LOT to say..
When I put my mind to it.
Just another proof that you guys are members of Illuminati (many symbols and bla)..it's sad but we can't do anything against it=(

philip m said:
Just another proof that you guys are members of Illuminati (many symbols and bla)..it's sad but we can't do anything against it=(

not really. that's a ridiculous and weird observation.
Its so unique and creative...and its so awesome!
the title of the song kinda summarized how I felt throughout the video...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service