Today we premiered the music video for "Waiting for the End." It was an opportunity to experiment with pushing the digital envelope as it pertains to the visual language created thus far for A Thousand Suns. It was my attempt to digitally crush us to the point that you feel the soul of the music through what has become the essence of us. We become the ghosts in the machine. Some may say that because of technology, we lose a sense of who we are. I counter that by illustrating that we can get closer to who we are if we sift through the noise. If this sounds like it's too 'out there,' just ignore what I said and enjoy the pretty pictures. Let me know what you think here.

If you haven't seen it, here's a link.

-Joe

Views: 3576

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It is not the technology that makes them lose what you/they are, before don't think in you criticize them but in improving every day.... I am a fans until the death...!!! My name is Isaac..XD
Like This!
I watched four times to understand it.It's dazzling and I felt drifted away when I watch the video.With so many lights moving all around...Changing transitions..good lyrics..reminds me of myself inside...It's very nice and excellent...
I salute to you,Joe!!..~^_^~
what an amazing video.
.i've watched it a lot of times. .
great work again Mr. Hahn!!! as you can see I picked one of the screenshots as my ProfilPic.
(I also like my bright-blue on blue LP icon tour Shirt a lot, which has a similar style... Yeah! just let it GLOOOOOWWWWWWWW...this is what your music makes my heart and my soul do
thats a very cool video! is my favorite song in this album whit black out
chester you have the best voyce of rock man !!!
ARGENTINA 2011
Fantastic video, perfect job Mr.Hahn!
I don´t know how to say it in English.. so I´ll try it in German to avoid any mistakes;)
Also als ich des das erste mal gesehn hab, wars halt n´bissel komisch... klingt schließlich nicht so sehr wie alte linkin park songs, ist halt einfach anders. Auf jeden Fall ´n tolles video, aber man sieht fast immer nur chester und mike:( na ja die singen ja schließlich auch;) hab´s dann noch ziemlich oft im radio gehört... und mit jedem mal gefiels mir besser. vorallem brads gitarrensolo o.O
The video is GREAT.!!! Everytime I watch it I see something new. There is so many cool stuff to see in it. I really need to watch it like a million times, because it's great.
THANK YOU JOE AND ALL LP GUYS FOR DOING SUCH A GREAT AND DEFFINETLY UNIQ JOB!!!!!
THERE CAN BE NO ONE ELSE LIKE LINKIN PARK!!!
LOTS OF LOVE
Here's a Waiting for the End Lyrics video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLZfjdrCvYU

Linkin Park rox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

X3
I think this video is much better then the video for "The Catalyst".
I agree with Teri Barker, it has hypnotic moments.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service