Today we premiered the music video for "Waiting for the End." It was an opportunity to experiment with pushing the digital envelope as it pertains to the visual language created thus far for A Thousand Suns. It was my attempt to digitally crush us to the point that you feel the soul of the music through what has become the essence of us. We become the ghosts in the machine. Some may say that because of technology, we lose a sense of who we are. I counter that by illustrating that we can get closer to who we are if we sift through the noise. If this sounds like it's too 'out there,' just ignore what I said and enjoy the pretty pictures. Let me know what you think here.

If you haven't seen it, here's a link.

-Joe

Views: 3575

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it looked kinda sparkly xD or like christals cool! xD
All fans that love ATS, come join us at http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Linkin-Park-The-New-Sound/101272596606132
All fans who love ATS, come join us at http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Linkin-Park-The-New-Sound/101272596606132
i love it..i have been watching it at least three times a day:D
Hey guys! La cancion "Esperando el Final" es tan buena que nos hace sentir protagonistas de ella, de aluguna vivencia que alguno uno de nosotros hallamos tenido. En lo personal esta cancion habla de lo que vivi y ahora siento y con este video lleno de matizes y luz y buena energia que se trasmite es lo mejor.
En hora buena, un exito mas para ustedes genios de la Musica.
i love the vid... "i feel like an art musam.. modal" xD
i like it a lot, i think it's great!
my like linkin park
Cool, and i must say, you guys have taken a LOT of effort with this new album! I'm surprised!
Incredible - you guys never cease to amaze me, inspire me, and entertain me.
this is one of the greatest songs iv ever heard
WAITING FOR THE END IS THE BEST SONG YET OF LINKIN PARK SO FAR!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service