Today we premiered the music video for "Waiting for the End." It was an opportunity to experiment with pushing the digital envelope as it pertains to the visual language created thus far for A Thousand Suns. It was my attempt to digitally crush us to the point that you feel the soul of the music through what has become the essence of us. We become the ghosts in the machine. Some may say that because of technology, we lose a sense of who we are. I counter that by illustrating that we can get closer to who we are if we sift through the noise. If this sounds like it's too 'out there,' just ignore what I said and enjoy the pretty pictures. Let me know what you think here.

If you haven't seen it, here's a link.

-Joe

Views: 3576

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah!! It's so good!

Now, I waiting for the video of "Burning In the Skies" ^^
love the video love the song. you guys rock.
It's an amazing video
I think this song is the best on the album,keep going LP!
wow waiting for th end one of my favourite songs in the album im so excited with this amazing video you are the best !!!! i want more fantastic videos
This video is AMAZING!!! I just wanted to point out that i noticed that Chester had his hands in front of his face about 2:31 into the video. What is that supposed to mean?
hey! great in visual contrast, just a quick question, some of the images in your video are a little confusing and not sure what they mean, for example 1:27 a man or woman, face covered holding a sword and has wings, how does this image relate to your song ;) and more importantly what is it?!! and what is chester doing at 1:34 is he praying, just seems this way. Sorry about the unusual questions, i'm very skeptic when it comes to videos and songs, LOVE the new album "A thousand suns", so much to talk about. also you guys were great in the o2!!
I agree yasmin, i thought it looked like he was praying too. Especially since 2:31 into the video he was doing that while say "all i wanna do is trade this life for something new".

please watch the tribute i made for MIKE SHINODA!
Thanks!
By: @milasouza11
the video is really good! very interesting can't wait too see more from you guys! :)
Amazing vid!! had me in a trance for a minute lol love the new album and the vids are excellent. Keep up the great work
That was amazing! Truly original and fresh, I expect several other forms of media will try to copy the idea. I loved how it wasn't all super-crisp rendering, some of it was purposefully sketchy.

Very very very good!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service