Today we premiered the music video for "Waiting for the End." It was an opportunity to experiment with pushing the digital envelope as it pertains to the visual language created thus far for A Thousand Suns. It was my attempt to digitally crush us to the point that you feel the soul of the music through what has become the essence of us. We become the ghosts in the machine. Some may say that because of technology, we lose a sense of who we are. I counter that by illustrating that we can get closer to who we are if we sift through the noise. If this sounds like it's too 'out there,' just ignore what I said and enjoy the pretty pictures. Let me know what you think here.

If you haven't seen it, here's a link.

-Joe

Views: 3620

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Niceee!
Its amazing. Something different, fresh, new :) Love it.
i looooooooooooooove this video *_*
MANTAB !!!! (AMAZING)
IKI SENG JENENG E VIDEO KLIP !! (This a true video klip)
jan uapik tenan design tur ide ne .. (that's idea n design is very good )

Matur suwun seng katah !! (Thank You very Much)
i love it Joe, really, full of amazing arts and i love it too much..
know what? i've seen this video almost more than 10 times a day XD
love the new one and u r all amazing :)
good job guys :)
we love u :)
I get what you mean :) The video is amazing! I think I have a new 'best music video'!
This is just incredible song, I was just stunned performance at the MTV EMA was a truly great guys I'm rooting for you all my heart! " Every word is so felt, vocals Chester incomparable, each time with a new song you give us hope, strength to go forward not to lose heart, to follow his way! " You are the best, God bless you in all your endeavors)) heart, we, your listeners are always with you! "
download hotspot shield and you can watch all much music vids !!!

Fae Idrus said:
I can't watch the video because it's not available in my region. :( Would love to see how amazing this video turns out...
the video it was very cool... i keep playing it over and over again :) keep up the good work guys ...

guys can you add me up? :)

Laricya♥♥♥♥♥ ROB BOURDON♥♥♥♥♥ said:
i love it Joe, really, full of amazing arts and i love it too much..
know what? i've seen this video almost more than 10 times a day XD
love the new one and u r all amazing :)
good job guys :)
we love u :)

we love you too :)
It's a magnificent video for a beautiful song. Very unique. a shame they don't play it anymore on MTV Europe :-( btw love Joe Hahn since the x-files.
amazing... as usual.... LP knows how to express the feelings.very very cool video

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service