Today we premiered the music video for "Waiting for the End." It was an opportunity to experiment with pushing the digital envelope as it pertains to the visual language created thus far for A Thousand Suns. It was my attempt to digitally crush us to the point that you feel the soul of the music through what has become the essence of us. We become the ghosts in the machine. Some may say that because of technology, we lose a sense of who we are. I counter that by illustrating that we can get closer to who we are if we sift through the noise. If this sounds like it's too 'out there,' just ignore what I said and enjoy the pretty pictures. Let me know what you think here.

If you haven't seen it, here's a link.

-Joe

Views: 3576

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Waiting For The End is amazing .
LP-the best band in the world!!!))

its really a great music...:)...n its awesome.....great job guyz.....

Amazing!!!!! Best LP video!!!
It is very impressive video! But, in my oponion, it isn't the best. You can make videos more bright with interesting plots.

it's no surprise that the threads started off by band members tend to last the longest...........

joining back in,to wish everyone,no matter what denomination,a happy xmas.

and thank god for LP!!

very good video linkin park
sorry, i'm a french speaker, so if u don't get all words it'll be not my fault. I wanna wish a merry chrismas to LP and to all those who like them. and I say again, waiting for the end video clip is very good. not the best of the best, but very good. this song is third in my classment of "a thousand suns" songs. let me see ur classment. HAPPY CHRISMAS Again !!!!!
I'd like to say I enjoyed it but I would be lying because I can't see it! It's not available in my region (Australia).
Try YouTube... you should be able to see it there :)

SueW66 said:
I'd like to say I enjoyed it but I would be lying because I can't see it! It's not available in my region (Australia).

i like the video...i hope you would be much creative on your next video...

Oh! I saw the video! I loved it! :)

When I first saw it, I thought it was trippy, but really pretty. Now I'm down to the second one. :) It's beautiful, and I love the effects.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service