Today we premiered the music video for "Waiting for the End." It was an opportunity to experiment with pushing the digital envelope as it pertains to the visual language created thus far for A Thousand Suns. It was my attempt to digitally crush us to the point that you feel the soul of the music through what has become the essence of us. We become the ghosts in the machine. Some may say that because of technology, we lose a sense of who we are. I counter that by illustrating that we can get closer to who we are if we sift through the noise. If this sounds like it's too 'out there,' just ignore what I said and enjoy the pretty pictures. Let me know what you think here.

If you haven't seen it, here's a link.

-Joe

Views: 3570

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

love this vid. nice job joe! ^^
It's OK but, for me, incompatible with words....
i love you'll music its awsome. Every song that you guys make its a part of and says how i feel sometimes so whenever i listent to you'll music it cheers me up.thanks. you'll are my favorite band in the world good luck and i hope you keep releasing more of the awsome art of music you guys create for alot of poeple.
Hi Joe
It’s a perfect song, the music, the lyrics, the video, the voice of Mike and Chester all perfect
I looooove it!!!!!!!!
i saw the videoclip and it was very very good :D dont stop making such good videos!!by the way, are you going to make other videos for "A Thousand Suns" ????
Joe I loved the video! It really goes along with the theme of the song! It brings me closer to understanding what my son was feeling when he was waiting to die. Saxon was a huge fan and Street Team Member. Thank you and GREAT JOB!
great great song joe!
this video is so wonderfull!
linkin park forever!
I absolutely love it!!! It's one of my fav songs from this album!!! It's amazing how u guys keep reinventing yourselves without ever losing your unmistakable sound. There's always a new mix of musical styles added to your material and no matter how crazy they are sometimes it just adds up perfectly. Great songs, lyrics and awsome vocals as always. Love u guys.
really cool.The pics were great and the song was as usual amazing

The video is just amaaaaazing

It shows how genius you guys are :) you "grow with the music", and that can be seen on the video. The sound, your experiments...it varies very well. sooo good work !!!  (...sorry for my bad English...)

Honestly, I adore your work...and everything what you do.

Thank god we've got you x)  <3

asked for her music video Linkin Park - Hands held high

Attachments:

i think the video is good and the song is wicked (one of a thousands suns best) i certainly feel the soul of the music. 

keep up the good work LP

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service