Today we premiered the music video for "Waiting for the End." It was an opportunity to experiment with pushing the digital envelope as it pertains to the visual language created thus far for A Thousand Suns. It was my attempt to digitally crush us to the point that you feel the soul of the music through what has become the essence of us. We become the ghosts in the machine. Some may say that because of technology, we lose a sense of who we are. I counter that by illustrating that we can get closer to who we are if we sift through the noise. If this sounds like it's too 'out there,' just ignore what I said and enjoy the pretty pictures. Let me know what you think here.

If you haven't seen it, here's a link.

-Joe

Views: 3570

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Love the meaning of this video keep up the good work
excellent music, respect by him, we look forward to in Ukraine

As far as I'm concerned ... I think it's a great video each   translucent effect and I can truly say that this work of hers is really awesome.

bye!!! =)

Video very much.
Well done - to aspire to something new.
The new album is just wonderful.
Love all the songs, without exception.
Unique.
Great job man! Its like watching a scene from a play behind a beaded curtain - so yes i think you have to sift through it - the whole clip is intriguing
Hi. I'm Gabe.I'm form Roswell, New Mexico. I discovered the band from my best friend. He showed me them one day and ever since then I loved them and accepted Rock as a 2nd to Hip Hop. He was the rocker and I was the hip hopper. Haha But now... Hip Hop really isn't doing it for me.... I been desperately searching for new music. Country is blah and pop is gay. Rock is the shit. I know a couple songs that my friend used to listen to like from Evanescence and Linkin Park plus others but now I want to do it right. I need help finding some Rock that is considered the best. I love Linkin Park but I want to get some direction to some legends. I feel I should pay homage to the one who started Rock. Who did? Can yall help me find more music and legendary bands? I like real/ everyday life type situation/ deep/ emotional rock. Help me. Btw my fave song is "Change (In The House Of Flies)" by Deftones. Get @ me here or on FB, myspace or twitter or the Eminem.com forum. My FB is http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1826490403. My Myspace is www.myspace.com/blazethenightmare. My twitter is @GabrielBlaze. My account on Eminem.com is very easy to find in the Recovery forum. Haha I invite you to join Eminem.com with us. Everyone there loves Linkin Park and would love a collab between the two artists as well I. Thanks - Gabe
One of the best music videos of linkin park. The effects are really amazing. LP deserves all the awards for that video.
Congratulations joe n lp :)

Thank you guys!

This song and the whole album is great. You have acquired a lot of joy to your fans...:)

I always see a movie reel when a great song is heard, When i heard waiting for the end i seen a guy waiting in a doc room for diagnosis he day dreams of to his early life thinking about when his dad walked out but he had to move on . back at docs he is told he has cancer, as he starts to cry other things like the loss of a job  and then his girl or family leaving reflects in his mind but he is always able to move on through the pain, after each segment of his life goes by, the video clip cuts back to him at the doc, then hospital and his deterioration is reflected. We see some good times bad times and second chances but now they are all gone. he has nothing and no-one and all he wants is what he hasn't got. No more chances life is over. Its very sad and makes you think. Dont wait make amends and make a life. it can all crash down on us so quickly
es espectacular .... ademas la letra de esta cancion es increhible
can any one tell me how can i get the video wich is being displayed on the home page ..... ??i am not able to get the same video on youtube..... i want the same video to download..... plese reply to my profile ... so dat i can easily get the answer......
I think the video is spectacular. At first when I first saw it, I felt a bit strange, something new. Is different from others and that makes it very original. And about the song, I love it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service