Today we premiered the music video for "Waiting for the End." It was an opportunity to experiment with pushing the digital envelope as it pertains to the visual language created thus far for A Thousand Suns. It was my attempt to digitally crush us to the point that you feel the soul of the music through what has become the essence of us. We become the ghosts in the machine. Some may say that because of technology, we lose a sense of who we are. I counter that by illustrating that we can get closer to who we are if we sift through the noise. If this sounds like it's too 'out there,' just ignore what I said and enjoy the pretty pictures. Let me know what you think here.

If you haven't seen it, here's a link.

-Joe

Views: 3617

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Still lovin it Joe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Super job! Support from Angel!
thanks 4 d reply.... how r u ???

lmikp said:
I think the video is really good, it certainly gives the feeling of the song, to the point where the song is brought to be at its best when combined with the images. And viceversa. I understand what you mean, since the video gives off that essence and feeling you talked about. I also find it quite relaxing, but that's an entirely different matter. Thanks for the hard work!!

easily the best track of the last few years imho.

checkout Fightstars' new LP if you like this.

no spam this,no link.

just by far the best British metal band in decades.

these lads are not gettin the recognition they deserve.

'Follow Me Into The Darkness' is an absolute classic

lol!! :D This pic is just awesome!

Angel said:
Still lovin it Joe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Super job! Support from Angel!
I like the new sound but what is getting to me is that some songs sound like they have gone to a political stance but even though it drives me nuts, i still like it because of the beats.

♥♥maria shinoda♥♥ said:
i saw the videoclip and it was very very good :D dont stop making such good videos!!by the way, are you going to make other videos for "A Thousand Suns" ????

I saw da video n i think the video is reallllllllyyyyyyy gooooooood :D i love it !! 

i love lp and very cool video

replying to ma own comment i  noticed that for each album lp made (ht, meteora,m2m) 5 videoclips were made!so for ats we have the catalyst, not alone and waiting for the end... i heard that they will make bits on march so there is one song left...what would that be?????

♥♥maria shinoda♥♥ said:
i saw the videoclip and it was very very good :D dont stop making such good videos!!by the way, are you going to make other videos for "A Thousand Suns" ????
OI! EVERYONE, ON JANUARY 31st. GO TO LINKINPARKTV's VIDEO FOR NEW DIVIDE. HELP TRY AND MAKE IT THE MOST VIEWED VID OF ALL TIME, IN HONOR OF THE BEST BAND EVER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIjNFZ5aYY8

This is a fan video my friend and I made for waiting for the end, because we love linkin park! what do you guys think?

waiting for the end............ I love LP

EXCLUSIVE! Linkin Park Presentation! MUST SEE!

I have noticed that, ever since Rick Rubin took over LP, they are less rap rock and have changed their genre. I miss those times when they were rap rock, when Chester had some real tough lyrics and Mike was spittin' like fire and I SWEAR my vid will remind you those times. DO NOT HATE, it's not an obligation to watch or like the video.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service