Today we premiered the music video for "Waiting for the End." It was an opportunity to experiment with pushing the digital envelope as it pertains to the visual language created thus far for A Thousand Suns. It was my attempt to digitally crush us to the point that you feel the soul of the music through what has become the essence of us. We become the ghosts in the machine. Some may say that because of technology, we lose a sense of who we are. I counter that by illustrating that we can get closer to who we are if we sift through the noise. If this sounds like it's too 'out there,' just ignore what I said and enjoy the pretty pictures. Let me know what you think here.

If you haven't seen it, here's a link.

-Joe

Views: 3617

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

love the video. puts a new twist on things

Just watched it las night. Very mellow, kinda reminded of work done with "Breaking the Habit"..(is that weird?)

Also loved how you got the "blue grey overlay" look. 

Simple, and to the point.

The video is so amazing i lke the way you guys set everything in slow movements and the blue colors behind it.  Keep rocking the world.
yeah the song and its video...there arent words enough to desribe you LP.tnx i love this song..
will the video is good but its dont really give the song what it need idont say that its not beafiful but the part i didnt like that the camera was in mike face more then one time
awsome..
this song has become my favorite Linkin Park's song. It expresses how I fell inside of me

I don't have a credit card I don't trust internet --

I'm gonna have to get down on my knees and beg for a membership if that's what it takes.

!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!! LP... help me!!!!!!

How can I become a member and pay my contribution? even without a credit card, etc. can i not transferred to LP account??? Please help me!!!

I would to like after many years loyal fan, to a Meet and Greet, but I am not a member! I want to become one!

Thanks Nancy

you know, every single human who was has been living in this planet earth have their own star in the sky. What I feel when I see this video is all off the LP's personal band Star. I don't know exactly but more like bunching star that configurate all of you (chester, joe, rob, mike,phoenix,brad)
This video is astounding! It has a dimension to it I think has totally tapped into what's current, and it's really fresh and creative. It's got elements of anatomy, astronomy, physics blended with technology in a totally organic but really polished way. Somebody else said poignant--I agree! It definitely has a ghostly aesthetic too. It's just a really well rounded interpretation of the human aesthetic. I also feel watching it like it's something that has sprung from inside of my own self, and the universal self. It's just fuckin' rad. Not to mention the song kicks ass. I'm in love with the new direction this album has taken. A+
COOL AS ALWAYS LP!

this song and its video has become one of my favourites..

it describes me:"holding onto what i havent got"

YEAH..THE HARDEST PART OF ENDING IS STARTING AGAIN!!!!"

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service