Today we premiered the music video for "Waiting for the End." It was an opportunity to experiment with pushing the digital envelope as it pertains to the visual language created thus far for A Thousand Suns. It was my attempt to digitally crush us to the point that you feel the soul of the music through what has become the essence of us. We become the ghosts in the machine. Some may say that because of technology, we lose a sense of who we are. I counter that by illustrating that we can get closer to who we are if we sift through the noise. If this sounds like it's too 'out there,' just ignore what I said and enjoy the pretty pictures. Let me know what you think here.

If you haven't seen it, here's a link.

-Joe

Views: 3575

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

this song and its video has become one of my favourites..

it describes me:"holding onto what i havent got"

YEAH..THE HARDEST PART OF ENDING IS STARTING AGAIN!!!!"

honestly this video does not have any story , its filled with effects and particles which are good , but according to my understanding environment is not matching with the song.....................

nice video though

LIKE ALL YOUR VIDEOS- AWSOME!!!!!!!    LP STARTED AS THE BEST, AND KEEPS GETTING BETTER I LOVED LP FOR MORE THAN 11YEARS AND WILL LOVE YOU ALL 4-ALWAYS - SO THANKYOU 4 ALL THE MUSIC YOU PUT IN MY LIFE -AND THANKYOU FOR ALL THE MUSIC TO COME FROM YOU I AM A FOREVER FAN OF LP :D
Wow, I don't have words, everything is perfect..
Excellent video, amazes imagination, I love your style:)

Add me as your friend.
Bizarre but very amazing.

This song is perfect!

Love you, LP!! Come to Rock in Rio 2013, pleaseee! (L)

The video is awesome, the song is amazing... great job once again!
it´s a so awesome video im realy tink this is one of the best what lp had im right or not?

I loved the video, it was very very interesting to watch and pay attention to everything that was going on in the video. Very cool guys<3

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service