Today we premiered the music video for "Waiting for the End." It was an opportunity to experiment with pushing the digital envelope as it pertains to the visual language created thus far for A Thousand Suns. It was my attempt to digitally crush us to the point that you feel the soul of the music through what has become the essence of us. We become the ghosts in the machine. Some may say that because of technology, we lose a sense of who we are. I counter that by illustrating that we can get closer to who we are if we sift through the noise. If this sounds like it's too 'out there,' just ignore what I said and enjoy the pretty pictures. Let me know what you think here.

If you haven't seen it, here's a link.

-Joe

Views: 3570

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love the song and clip. I was taken away in the music and lyrics.
Hope you guys would come to Belgium some times, so i can finaly see you in real persons.

Love Elien
its awesome!!!
jst waiting 4 d end..
GREAT!!!
it´s so great , fantastic and i like this video so much!!!!
this is my favorite song of the album!!!!!
I dont know how but you did it again joe ! amazing video.. It reminds me of old footage from my grandfather projectors ... very nostalgic feelings..I realy appreciate the work you do..Keep it up :)
Absolutely amazing!!! Great job!
This video is amazing! It reminded me of those moments of my life when I felt lost. So in the night I would look at the skies and the stars would show me the way, they would give me the answers for all the questions.
I like it very much. For now I know what was the idea, I can understand it better, like smth you wanted to tell me, not only a "pretty picture"... And I'm on my way to enjoy the whole album: it's defenitely different, but i think I like it
Hey Guys!!
The New video, "waiting for the end" is wonderful!!
Congratulations Joe! you did a good job!!
I loved the effects! you never disappoint me!!

Heey... 2 days to SWU *---* BRAZIL!!!!
I'm waiting you! =]
I'm sure, this day, will be the best day of my life!!

Kisses!
By: @milasouza11
it's like a constelation, another dimension. the place where the people waiting for the end.
the last three videos are simple, it's no history, just colors, lights and textures..I like the new couse!!!
I just love this video XD
"Waiting for the End" is amazing & epic i love it! Great job Joe its a really great video!!
Dope video for sure! LP is always changing what they do, it's what makes them unique and different from the rest of every other group out!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service