Today we premiered the music video for "Waiting for the End." It was an opportunity to experiment with pushing the digital envelope as it pertains to the visual language created thus far for A Thousand Suns. It was my attempt to digitally crush us to the point that you feel the soul of the music through what has become the essence of us. We become the ghosts in the machine. Some may say that because of technology, we lose a sense of who we are. I counter that by illustrating that we can get closer to who we are if we sift through the noise. If this sounds like it's too 'out there,' just ignore what I said and enjoy the pretty pictures. Let me know what you think here.

If you haven't seen it, here's a link.

-Joe

Views: 3574

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WELL!!! IT IS BRILLIANT
WOAH! amazing I don´t like it, I love it... I don´t have words to describe the things that the video make me feel, it´s so cosmic. YOUR MUSIC IS THE BEST ROCK FOR ME!!!
Nice work on the video!!!!!!!! It was so cool!!!!
I think you guys ten to do the music video of the Burning Skies, why I showed all my colleagues who do not like rock, and they enjoyed the music.
Ouvir
Ler foneticamente
I think you guys ten to do the music video of the Burning Skies, why I showed all my colleagues who do not like rock, and they enjoyed the music.
Ouvir
Ler foneticamente
I'm sorry to guys but I'm not liking the new album you need to go back to old school................SORRY
Absolutely Spectacular Joe I feel you have done an excellent job in capturing what your were trying to about separating from self and seeing things from the other side if you will. Great job look forward to more from you.
Wow!! It's all I can say. I have been a major fan from the Hybrid Theory album and feel very privileged to have been able to take the musical journey with you all through the years. "A Thousands Suns" is spectacular....the courage to do something so left field and truly representative of yourselves is truly admirable. This film clip is awesome, I completely understand where Joe was coming from with his description/synopsis of the clip. If music is heading towards this direction, bring on the future. Well done Linkin Park, you always hit well above the bar!

Braden
LP how can you make such a gross mistake - you quote Bhagavadgita in 'The Radiance' - ITS NOT VISHNU who asks the prince to do his duty,..ITS KRISHNA..man I am dissapointed..the album rocks..but this bit really is somehow comes across as very shallow and callous towards what is one of the most monumental pieces of our world legacies. How can you correct this?
Deepak
gawd it was so cool. you guys rock! awesme special effects, i loved it.
Job Well done.
The digital-human theme works well with the song, and leaves me asking for more.
Which Vid next? W&K or Iridescent?
Please- one vid a piece for - WTCFM and BlackOut.!
Always give us surprise, Joe!! AWESOME WORK!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service