Today we premiered the music video for "Waiting for the End." It was an opportunity to experiment with pushing the digital envelope as it pertains to the visual language created thus far for A Thousand Suns. It was my attempt to digitally crush us to the point that you feel the soul of the music through what has become the essence of us. We become the ghosts in the machine. Some may say that because of technology, we lose a sense of who we are. I counter that by illustrating that we can get closer to who we are if we sift through the noise. If this sounds like it's too 'out there,' just ignore what I said and enjoy the pretty pictures. Let me know what you think here.

If you haven't seen it, here's a link.

-Joe

Views: 3576

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The video is a testament to LP's growth and maturity. It's a fantastic song that is well written, well vocalised and now supremely documented in the digital world! Amazing ! Fantastic............. ten thumbs up!
As always, you guys are phenomenal! This whole album shows your ability to redefine yourselves with every album. This song in particular is as if you were singing to me. LPU forever! :P
I loved it Joe..perfect Video for this song :) <3 LP Forever!!!!
Very cool video Joe. All the effects are sweet!
I just can say wow!!!!!
Absolut madness. Best workyou ever made.
Thank you for this.
Love LP,love TS and I am waiting for you in Köln
I was trying to look it up at YT. Under the name Official Video Waiting For The End Linkin Park. Sadly I can't find it here either. Also not on LinkinParkTV. I can only watch the lyrics clip ;-)
I HATE THE NEW ALBUM!!!!!!

I'm not a linkin park fan enymore!
You guys are totally amazing. Love the video and the song. Keep it up guys, I know you will. Your fans really do love you. Thank-you for all of your hard work and dedication. Hope to see yall in concert in the US next year.
With Love, Julie Bug
LOVE IT! Although I think you flashed a picture of my uterus! Good work fellas.
thx, saw it now

Laura Daniela Montes Guerrero said:
look for it on youtube!!!! I saw it there because I had the same problem

Daniel Schmidt said:
the video is not available in my region. I'm from germany. wtf
This video was just stunning. Well done guys !
Well, i'd be glad of giving you a complet opinion from the video, but thx to MTV i can not watch it in my region.. please, if you think in us, your fans who went to the show in buenos aires, you will fix the problem... btw, the show was amazing! now, i could die free..

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service