Today we premiered the music video for "Waiting for the End." It was an opportunity to experiment with pushing the digital envelope as it pertains to the visual language created thus far for A Thousand Suns. It was my attempt to digitally crush us to the point that you feel the soul of the music through what has become the essence of us. We become the ghosts in the machine. Some may say that because of technology, we lose a sense of who we are. I counter that by illustrating that we can get closer to who we are if we sift through the noise. If this sounds like it's too 'out there,' just ignore what I said and enjoy the pretty pictures. Let me know what you think here.

If you haven't seen it, here's a link.

-Joe

Views: 3570

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think this shows the ability for you all to adapt to the never ending changes in the music industry, create a new sound, mix it with awesome lyrics, and if that was not enough you topped it off with an insane video...so once again you all have outdone yourselves and strengthened an already very loyal fan base thank you guys very much
Attachments:
LP forever, movie cool!
video is GREAT,GREAT,GREAT..........and......GREAT!!!!!
just saw the video on vh1, it is stunning......visually amazing, the concept matches the music in a way that propells both higher, brilliant!
I love this video. It´s amazing.
you guys are amazing :x
Great work mike amazing song i must say n the video is stupendously awesome guys !!! keep up the good work
"Art is what you do for yourself. Craft is what you do for someone else." If this statement is true, then the latest project is definitely art. And you guys deserve this time. You've busted your asses to get to this point and fortunately the core fans are appreciating it. I am really anjoying "A Thousands Suns". Very compelling video Joe. I appreciate anything original. Homerun Mr. Hahn. - Sean
^^ good video... not ones of my favorite songs ...
Voces estão se superando a cada dia!
INCRIVEL!
This video is truely amazing its awesome awesome work!! keep it up
You guys did an awesome jon on Waiting for the end. The graphics are spectacular. You Guys ar doing an even more awesome song for blessing the world with our presence is the new song God Bless us everyone. Love everything about you guys. See you soon.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service