Today we premiered the music video for "Waiting for the End." It was an opportunity to experiment with pushing the digital envelope as it pertains to the visual language created thus far for A Thousand Suns. It was my attempt to digitally crush us to the point that you feel the soul of the music through what has become the essence of us. We become the ghosts in the machine. Some may say that because of technology, we lose a sense of who we are. I counter that by illustrating that we can get closer to who we are if we sift through the noise. If this sounds like it's too 'out there,' just ignore what I said and enjoy the pretty pictures. Let me know what you think here.

If you haven't seen it, here's a link.

-Joe

Views: 3617

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Its different,but its a great song..
in an interview, Chester mentioned only doing a small tour: 50 stops, then getting in the studio again right away.

scott mezzina said:
and i quote
"the hardest part of ending is starting again"
i just hope the next album isn't 3 years away.
even if that's the case...........
i'll still be here at LPs' beck n' call.
Cool!!!!!!!!!
wateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee shashank
This video rocked man. I love the imagery throughout it, and i felt it really fitted with the song.
I just loved the new LP album, and I do not think they are losing the sense of who you are, quite the contrary, this getting better.!
The LP Show in Brazil was amazing and the fans loved the new songs ...
Kisses. I love you guys
I bought the new album, and I freaken love it, yes it's different, but I read the booklet and it said they weren't creating a album but fixing the band so rock on LP
it were awesome!!! i guess word cant describe how i feel bout those MV..it's totally blow me away :) it were simple but yet still have something in it ^^ -THUMBS UP-
it's unbelievable.........i love it...........i love a thousand suns.....i love every song of you.............and of course i love lp.............the video clip is great ,your moves ,your faces,everything so enthusiastic...!!! keep going .....
hey there, joe.. i love your new music video..you're right, we do lose a little of ourselves because of technology. but what we lose, we find it in others becaus it's now so easy to connect to each other. great job! ^_^
I know this style ain't as before but i love every word they sing in this album. About this Video I really feel they sing about me =). it's nice, amaizing, awesome etc....
Keep making music as only you (lp) know.
Gratz and TC
I can't wait for the next video =)
may could be Blackout or Wretches and Kings. I love those too =)
Excellent video, Mr. Hahn! Kind of mesmerizing, in a way! Then again, it fits the unique style that illustrates to the world "This is Linkin Park." Love it!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service