Today we premiered the music video for "Waiting for the End." It was an opportunity to experiment with pushing the digital envelope as it pertains to the visual language created thus far for A Thousand Suns. It was my attempt to digitally crush us to the point that you feel the soul of the music through what has become the essence of us. We become the ghosts in the machine. Some may say that because of technology, we lose a sense of who we are. I counter that by illustrating that we can get closer to who we are if we sift through the noise. If this sounds like it's too 'out there,' just ignore what I said and enjoy the pretty pictures. Let me know what you think here.

If you haven't seen it, here's a link.

-Joe

Views: 3624

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

philip m said:

valkriz said:

philip m said:
Just another proof that you guys are members of Illuminati (many symbols and bla)..it's sad but we can't do anything against it=(

not really. that's a ridiculous and weird observation.

ok i know that not everybody (i think the most) believes this...i mean that there's a group called illuminati and so on...And so ot sounds ridiculous... But when you believe that there is illuminati, but don't think that lp is in there, you're wrong.
There are lots of symbols which proofs that. Just scroll up to the top of this site, there you can see a triangle in a circle. And this is by far not all. Sadly.
But why discussing when we can't change anything with it.
I mean if you're right and it's all shit what i'm writing i would be happy=). But it's hard to believe.

btw i'm from germany so excuse for mistakes please =)

I believe that with such great, joyous, music comes great, inspiring, dynamtic art pieces that fully encompass and capture the feelings/meanings and overall point of each song, video, concert, etc. With this in hand, the possibilities are virtually endless, creativity will never stop flowing, sound will never stop traveling, and sights will never stop being awed at. Especially through history. This all came from some place, some time, at some event, and was recoded for a complete purpose. For people to learn and grow, educate and advance, and discover the "true meaning of life" and how really glorious it can be, with the right amount of resources, love and control, anything is really possible. We just need to change things for the better before time runs out.
Good job guys!!! I personaly thoought that it has to one of the most CG and calming but fierce music videos ever.

Brian Cain said:
Good job guys!!! I personaly thoought that it has to one of the most CG and calming but fierce music videos ever.

Yeah, I really like it too.
The CG and every visual, like the animal bones, stars, the intense blue, and shiny lights...
Chester all gothic, bad-ass, and Mike singing with his sexy, awesome voice.
They put me to sleep and let me find the positivity in anything.

philip m said:

valkriz said:

philip m said:
Just another proof that you guys are members of Illuminati (many symbols and bla)..it's sad but we can't do anything against it=(

not really. that's a ridiculous and weird observation.

ok i know that not everybody (i think the most) believes this...i mean that there's a group called illuminati and so on...And so ot sounds ridiculous... But when you believe that there is illuminati, but don't think that lp is in there, you're wrong.
There are lots of symbols which proofs that. Just scroll up to the top of this site, there you can see a triangle in a circle. And this is by far not all. Sadly.
But why discussing when we can't change anything with it.
I mean if you're right and it's all shit what i'm writing i would be happy=). But it's hard to believe.

btw i'm from germany so excuse for mistakes please =)

yeah, no point in discussing it. I don't think the illuminati is real, sorry :) Anyway, as long as the lyrics make sense and doesn't make us want to kill ourselves then its all good. LP's lyrics are very positive and gives us a faint glow of hope for humanity, It's better and more significant than popular music these days right? :D
I liked this video.....coool...this is my one of my favourite videos......:)
thats a very cool video!
great work!<3
i dont know man, i liked it but not that much. no offence i know it must be hard but it all just looks a bit to flash for my liking but nce work anyway
it's great just awesome expect nothing less
that is great
good video and good song
Great song guys....!!! The lyric is just great.... I started listening to your music since I was 12..... now I'm 20 and you continue been awesome......Continue being my inspiration and life partner....Love you all
i like this song but i still think hybrid theory was your best

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service