Today we premiered the music video for "Waiting for the End." It was an opportunity to experiment with pushing the digital envelope as it pertains to the visual language created thus far for A Thousand Suns. It was my attempt to digitally crush us to the point that you feel the soul of the music through what has become the essence of us. We become the ghosts in the machine. Some may say that because of technology, we lose a sense of who we are. I counter that by illustrating that we can get closer to who we are if we sift through the noise. If this sounds like it's too 'out there,' just ignore what I said and enjoy the pretty pictures. Let me know what you think here.

If you haven't seen it, here's a link.

-Joe

Views: 3624

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you are awesome joe like always...keep going like that

greetings Georgia.

Народ!!!! Есть кто нить из РФ или Москвы кто поедет в этом году на Download 2011 где LP будут хэдлайнерами???
this was amazing!!! just epic. i keep watching it over and over..
awesome ........... u guys rock again......... u proved dat u can even compose slow track...... i like dis song very much............ and d voice of CHESTER is speechless in dis song.............

its good i liked it so let me get it sraight here its about technology and how it effects the real world???

BUT I LIKED IT, IT WAS THE BEST VIDEO YOU GUYS HAVE DONE I LOVE IT I THINK IT WAS REALLY GOOD I LIKE THE SPECIAL EFFECTS U GUYS USED THATS THE COOL PART!!!

At first I didn't like the album and no I love it and the video is awsome

Saw the video for the first time on New Years eve on a New Zealand music channel. Having listened to the album over and over and over.... to finally see the video was awesome. I had no expectations.. simple felt it was perfect. How else can we communicate how it feels, how it affects us all. What better way than using the technology that has changed our world irrevocably. Its evolution and by embracing it, we empower ourselves and others. Don't have to agree, but must accept what is and in accepting it, use it to inform and awaken.

You guys are the BEST* Didn't think it could get any better.. from 'Minutes to Midnigh't.. but you have raised the bar yet again.

Being an 'old hippie', it warms my faith in the world, in US, with the responsibility, to hear you saying it how it is, breaking through the media bullsh it and bringing your message home!!

Kia Kaha*

With RESPECT*

Love the song.  Absolutely love it, and the video was put together very nicely as well with all the effects being used to create it.  It all lent to an atmosphere that seems to fit the mood of the song perfectly.  Keep up the amazing stuff guys!

i love it!!!!

is simply AWESOME!!!!!

& the blue is my fav. color

Hi, this video is awesome. It's a great work for doing this video. As for the color "blue"..my fav..., it's cool. Day by day , I watch this video. It's a perfectionist. LP- Band ♥...Keep Rock"g ze world guys..Love you..my fav. band all over ze word ♥..♥..xoxo..!! ^_^
Great video for the great song! sounds GOOD, seems GOOD..... feeeeeeeeels GOOOOOOOD
love this vid. nice job joe! ^^

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service