I just received my email for Living Things Remix Subscription #2. But I don't remember receiving at #1. 

If there was a remix #1, Who do I contact to fix the situation?

Views: 284

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

There was an RAC remix of Burn it Down as the 1st one. try and email them.

I have the same problem. If you fix it, please let me know how you did it.

I have the exact same problem.  I just received number 2 but never got number 1.

Sometimes I really wonder, if you, guys, read the e-mails you receive...
"If you have trouble downloading the digital content please go to our site and review our Frequently Asked Questions before contacting our customer service department.

If you have a question about your pre-order download, please contact our customer service department by sending an e-mail to wbr@b3custserv.com so we may accommodate your request."

Thanks for your help.
I have emailed them with my problems. And sorry to bother you.

Rositsa Ivanova (Mod) said:

"If you have trouble downloading the digital content please go to our site and review our Frequently Asked Questions before contacting our customer service department.

If you have a question about your pre-order download, please contact our customer service department by sending an e-mail to wbr@b3custserv.com so we may accommodate your request."

That's fine, just always read the confirmation e-mails when you purchase something

Yen Yu Ting said:

Thanks for your help.
I have emailed them with my problems. And sorry to bother you.

Rositsa Ivanova (Mod) said:

At the bottom of the email for subscriptions is a link that says "Customer Support". It is in very small letters and light gray. i just emailed them about it and they quickly sent me a time sensitive download link that you have to right-click and save link as.

Thank you everyone. I have received my mp3 =)

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service