WAS CANCELLED!!!  And not RESCHEDULED!  I am so totally bummed.  I really hope Chester is feeling better, but I have never wanted to go to a concert more and have never paid what I paid for these tickets.  Been looking forward to this day for 3 months!  I am devastated.  Please, Linkin Park, tell me you ARE coming back here for your fans!!!!  Please?  Dawn

Views: 52

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

...and can you let us download another concert as a consolation prize?
@andrewjmarshall, if you bought your tickets through the linkin park website, you will get an email with the code to buy any other concert download.

Andrew J Marshall said:
...and can you let us download another concert as a consolation prize?
StubHub :-(
They just canceled the CIncinnati Show now which was my one chance to finally see them live. I think its completely bull on them. I understand that he is sick and that is not the problem the problem is they can't have enough respect to reschedule the shows. My dad is a huge AC/DC fan and last year their lead singer was also out but instead of cancelling they postponed the shows and when he was well months later showed up and valued the tickets. Linkin Park  have no shows after the 28th for a while so why can't they reschedule the shows then? True they offer you a download but what good is that to die hard fans who already have  their live cds and dvds? The whole point was to finally see and hear them live. Linkin Park has been my favorite band for years but after this I think I will be finding a new favorite band who will value their fans enough to reschedule.
Im sure they will make it up to the cities that got cancelled. Don't fret

Ticketmastes now says CINCINNATI IS *POSTPONED*
This event has been postponed with the new date TBA.

however if you goto the other 2 cities that were canceled the page is gone.

any ideas,  Why would they only reschedule 1 city?  Cincy is my city but still curious

Yep, DC show was cancelled and will not be rescheduled.... that was the news from the most recent cancellation announcement.  :(
it's because of the venue, probably. i know mohegan's completely canceled because mohegan is booked until april (and why the heck would LP come all the way out to CT to do one show?), but i don't know about DC. funny how cincy's postponed...at least you'll have a chance? (although i thought cincy wasn't going to be rescheduled based on the latest announcement...)

Dave Morgan said:

Ticketmastes now says CINCINNATI IS *POSTPONED*
This event has been postponed with the new date TBA.

however if you goto the other 2 cities that were canceled the page is gone.

any ideas,  Why would they only reschedule 1 city?  Cincy is my city but still curious

Had tickets in DC but was canceled.  Does anyone know if they will come back here after their European tour?   (Or anywhere close?)  SO BUMMED.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service