This forum is for all that people from Puerto Rico the Enchanted Island. There's a lot of fans on this island and everybody follows you and we are desperate to see a concert of you. PLEASE COME!!!!

Views: 225

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

YES PLEASE COME I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU GUYS IN PUERTO RICO!!! I KNOW I'LL GO!!!
YESSSSSSSSSS PLEASE COME TO PR!!!!!!!!!! IM gonna be the first one bying a ticket!! ^_^
 i am a very great fan of your i been lisening to your songs and i would realy like that you would make a concert here and for the record ur tickets would be sold out in 3 days that yust enof to say pls come to pr
yes please i would love it if u came to pr ive been waiting for years for that to happen. I know u would have a sold out concert, almost everyone i know loves linkin park!!!

i want to see you guys live you gys are my favortie band please come

Pliiiis Linkin Park come to puerto rico!!! ♥ comeeee!!! pliiizz!!
please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COME TO PUERTO RICO!!!!!  AND i will be completE!!
WE WANT LINKIN PARK IN PUERTO RICO !!!! URGENT !!!!!

YES LINKIN PARK IS TIME TO COME TO THE GREATEST ISLAND OF ALL LOL AND MAKE HISTORY WE ALLREADY HAVE  A BIG COLISEUM HOPE FOR A ANSWER PLZ SAY SOMETHING

Please Do come!!!! I Love your music so much!!, I really want to see you preform here in Puerto Rico, that would be an Extremely Epic Concert!

yeeeeeeesssssss!!!! there are alot of hardcore linkin park fans in puerto rico, including me sooo please come to puerto rico!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service