What are your other, NOT LP, music addictions right now?

personally, mine is breaking benjamin right now. used to be green day before i discovered LP tho... XD

Tags: music, not-LP

Views: 517

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Black Veil Brides, Escape the Fate, and Creed
I'm playing a lot of random playlists the past few weeks, including Rory Gallagher, Led Zeppelin, Metallica, Joe Satriani, Apocalyptica, Opeth & Tool. Nothing specific.
That could change in a few weeks, I'll probably go on a massive Metallica kick when their new double live DVD from Copenhagen gets here.
30 Seconds To Mars, Pendulum, Rihanna and Cheryl Cole. As well as Pixie Lott. Eclectic I know. I like all kinds of music.
limp bizkit, rammstein, godsmack,... all the metal songs!
but LINKIN PARK is my fave!

For now it's 30 Second To Mars...discount kids snow boots :)

I've been hooked on the oldies and some nineties for a while, bands like Pearl Jam, Guns N' Roses, Led Zep, Beatles, Nirvana, etc. (i realize that that's kinda broad, but in my eyes any rock is good rock.)

Trapt! Next to LP, they're one of my other favorite bands of all time!

Rise Against and The Used

OK, im gonna kinda "bump" my own thread with an update:

I am currently getting into bands like Within Temptation and the like, alongside We Are the Fallen.

I am a Muse addict. Been addicted for awhile now, often sneaking around and listening to a few Muse songs while LPs asleep. I'm not ashamed of this addiction, and I'm sure LP doesn't mind, but the addiction is there...I love Muse. ^^
Chris Garneau :)
well, i didn't notice you had come back out of the woodwork lp13413... hallo again xD

LP13413 - Andrew Krumbach said:
Rise Against and The Used

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service