What are your other, NOT LP, music addictions right now?

personally, mine is breaking benjamin right now. used to be green day before i discovered LP tho... XD

Tags: music, not-LP

Views: 517

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Who, Red, Chevelle
But mostly The Who.
Green day =D

GD was my 2nd fav band behind LP..then my sister got me tickets to see them live for my 18th so atm they are back as my fav listening too
A new band from my town called Omerta. Their websites are http://omertaofficial.com/ and http://www.myspace.com/theomerta
A danish band called volbeat right now,they are so amazing,and some breaking benjamin and story of the year!
Bryan Lewis said:
Green day =D

GD was my 2nd fav band behind LP..then my sister got me tickets to see them live for my 18th so atm they are back as my fav listening too

Green Day is my favorite band but I'm not addicted to them right now. I still love them though. :)
some Breaking Benjamin fans out there... anyone wanna weigh in on the new album? honestly, i like phobia more now cuz i have listened to to dear agony at least once a day, usually more, in the past week that I've owned it. (late, i know.) and its awesome to see fellow green day fans!!! fav. album or track from them while your here?!

p.s. SOTY is awesome paretly cuz their a hometown band. XD i have like 5 hometowns lol

pps. look up We Are the Fallen... theyre what Evanescence would have been if Amy Lee hadnt developed an attitude lol. jk, but they are really good and just released their first single.
Breaking Benjamin and Chevelle hands down
Im really into Muse at the moment, mostly there older stuff but dont mind newer things. Im also loving Blink 182 asswell, i just enjoy all there songs, but obviously less than LP!
OneRepublic
Avenged Sevenfold, Bullet For My Valentine
at the moment: placebo, silversun pickups, mando diao, the hives, billy talent, radiohead, sonic youth etc.. kind of the "rock/alternative"-section.. and for the hip-hop section: aesop rock, mos def, mc solaar, hocus pocus, breitbild, sektion kuchikäschtli (and lots of other swiss rappers... really well known, i know^^). oh well. and then other things like soundtracks. i actually end up changing my music addictions every three or four days.xD
i cant wait until BFMV comes out with their new album, Don Gilmore produced it so you know its gonna be good

Brian Mueller said:
Avenged Sevenfold, Bullet For My Valentine

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service