Well, how big is your environmental interest?

Views: 92

Replies to This Discussion

i've always been interested in the environment and how to protect it. i was in environmental club at my school, and in 5th grade i started a group that went around the school greenyard, picking up trash. it's not much, but i do everything i can to make sure we live in a healthy world ^^

Well, i'm a huge friend of enviroment since i was 5 years old. Now i'm 14. I am scout and i know how to protect the environment and believe it's not something difficult. I'm trying to protect my home, because we are guests here. Earth it's not ours. We just living here. It is our hotel.

When i grow up...i want to become an astronaut..if i failed..which is possible i want to work for greenpeace.

Ta teleutaia 4 xronia arxisa na asxoloumai perissotero me thn oikologia dioti elava meros arxika se ena perivallontiko programma pou me euais8htopoihse! sunolika exw summetasxei se 3 tetoiou eidous programmata k einai pragmatika uperoxo na vlepeis to ti plouto exei h gh alla dusaresto na antilamvanesai th zhmia pou exei prokalesei o an8rwpos! me ta katallhla metra pantws k me th sunnenesh panw apo ola twn megalwn kratwn pou taxa uio8etoun kapoies idees k noiazontai gia ton planhth alla kata va8os adiaforoun plhrws sthn pra3h, o planhths 8a parameinei ena katallhlo meros gia katoikia!

simfono apolita lila.

o planitis mas ehi toso plouto, kai os proskopos ton eho gnorisi poli kala. to 8ema ine na ton gnorisoun kai oi ipolipoi

As I've always loved trees and plants and animals and beetles, etc, since I first heard there could be things that destroy those things, I have been interested in doing what I can to keep those things healthy and looked after. :) I continue to do that, as well as thinking of the ocean and natural places those things exist in :)

Have a lovely one :)

I live in a place where the environment is destroyed. It is my duty as a citizen to protect my surroundings even if I'm being laughed by people who do not understand my cause......
of course it's your duty and everyones duty to protect our planet.
Would you ever demolish your house? Brake it's walls and don't clean it?
I don't think so. Like this we must think about our home...earth.
Good on you!!! :) :) :)

Ernn Tura said:
I live in a place where the environment is destroyed. It is my duty as a citizen to protect my surroundings even if I'm being laughed by people who do not understand my cause......

Thanks. I tend to change the mind of my countrymen everyday...

Even if i sacrifice my time and money. It takes time for the people to change but I will not stop until I changed it...

No worries - it does take dedication. Best wishes with it all :)

It sure is hard though...

Sounds like it :( ((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service