I Designed my tattoo myself using LP's Logo... I wanted to use one of the songs as inspirational words to live by...

I had some ideas...

but then I came up with this one...

and I love it!!!

I Freaking LOVE LP since Hybrid Theory and will continue to be a fan forever... Can't wait for more music!!!

Oh Yeah and See ya In Vegas!!! Celebrating my Anniversary With My Hubby!!

Views: 469

Replies to This Discussion

Irene! its AMAZING! wow! love how you added your own touch and personalized it! absolutely love it! I will know who you are at the VEGAS show, im sure you will be sportin that tat!
its fabulous....
Thanks Cindy! Yes, defintely planning on sporting my fresh tatoo in Vegas' 100+ weather!!! I can't wait!!! =oD

Cindy Manson said:
Irene! its AMAZING! wow! love how you added your own touch and personalized it! absolutely love it! I will know who you are at the VEGAS show, im sure you will be sportin that tat!

THANK YOU! Problem with getting a tattoo on your back is that you can't see it! so I have to look at these picture to enjoy it! I love it!!!

irfanLoves LP said:

its fabulous....

its absolutly awesome! i had something alike in mind, but after my last tat im out of money for a while. Enjoy looking at your pictures, i hope its beeing seen...

greetings from germany

Guten tag Marina and danke!!! I hope you get a chance to get more ink someday! I sure will enjoy looking in the mirror and seeing pics and hope that others will be inspired to get some lp ink too!!!
Seien Sie vorsichtig!!!

Marina Penshorn said:

its absolutly awesome! i had something alike in mind, but after my last tat im out of money for a while. Enjoy looking at your pictures, i hope its beeing seen...

greetings from germany

SO SICK---I LOVE IT, IM SO AT THE LASVEGAS SHOW 2-- MAYBE I WILL SEE U THERE, AWSOME TATTOO :D

Thanks Lileeana!
I can't wait for the concert in vegas! I wish I didn't get tickets right away so I could buy the vip pkg from the joint for line passes cuz I don't wanna be in line all day to get in front!!! My hubby and I are coming for just 2 days from chicago for our anniversary and am not sure what time to get there. We def want a good spot! What do u think? The show is at 8, what time r u getting there?
epic :)
that's amazing! i love it! i wanna get an LP tattoo too but iono where to get it since i already have a tattoo on my back and on my wrist...maybe i'll get it on my other wrist..lol

Thanks Jackie and Wendy! I love it and I love sharing it with all of the LP fans here... @wendy, You should definitely get a LP tat on your other wrist. I was debating between my wrist, back of neck, and my shoulder (which is where i got it)... i definitely would go with the wrist so that when you're at a concert and you have your "fist up in the air" they can feel the LOVE!!! =oD

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR COMPLIMENTS!!!

Nice one!!! :D

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service