Linkin Park has made so much progress in little time, along with great songs. They have experimented with new sounds and have an epic background that chnged music of the new generation. Everyone wonders what will come next, so what are your thoughts?

Views: 5769

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

More metal.

HipHopOrbit is an Urban Entertainment Media that covers The Urban Media with the latest Music videos, Mixtapes, Album and Mixtape reviews, Exclusive Interviews, Latest News, Urban fashion industry and more.

Mixtape Download

I'm getting sick of all the people saying that they have to go back to the sound they had in Hybrid Theory. LP don't want to do the same sound twice, they like to experiment and try new stuff and I'm all for it! Meteora wasn't too different to Hybrid Theory because they wanted to get their name out and since everyone loved Hybrid Theory they obviously thought that they should play it safe. Now that they are one of the biggest bands in the world they aren't scared to try new things so I doubt they'll go back to their roots, they haven't disappointed me yet so I can't wait until they bring out a new album.

I have two opinions on what should be on the next album. The first one is pretty predictable, LP should go back to its Nu-Metal roots like in Hybrid Theory and Meteora. The second one is a mix of songs from Living Things and songs from A Thousand Suns. Maybe a little less techno, but keep the art of the songs in ATS. Either one would make me very happy :)

I think that LP should make some more songs like the Jay-Z ones they where really cool and I still love to listen to the Jay-Z and LP songs so I think it would be great if they made some more like that.

I like the direction that band headed in Living Things. Mashing up Hybrid Theory and ATS and Meteora and Minutes To Midnight. I'd like to hear an album that has many different songs like in MTM and Living Things.

I'm sorry for my english :)
More "Metheora", more "Hybrid theory", more songs like a "When they come for me", "Wretches and Kings" or "Blackout".
But, I don't want to teach here the band "Linkin Park", what they must play.
I just want to hear your music "so real, so deep emotionally".
And it's must be LINKIN PARK! :) Good luck, guys!

I'm sorry for my english :)
More "Metheora", more "Hybrid theory", more songs like a "When they come for me", "Wretches and Kings" or "Blackout".
But, I don't want to teach here the band "Linkin Park", what they must play.
I just want to hear your music "so real, so deep emotionally".
And it's must be LINKIN PARK! :) Good luck, guys!

I would personally have them stay and go back to their rock styles.

I'm usually a music fan who prefers to seek out the "not so famous" and I find the stuff is more pure (it's the lyrics for me and what the artist is trying to tell us). Anyway, a few years back I got into a hip hop artist named K'naan, who lately I have been listening to again (no he's not new, but sometimes you like to visit an "old girlfriend" you know)..after getting through a couple albums I realized, LP should really get with this guy and do a collaboration.

There is a meld there that would be bigger than anything either of the artists have done, guarantee it! I won't go into details about the thought, but if you take the time and listen to both of them, you will pick up what I'm suggesting.

Well, it's words on a wall anyway. Thank you...and good night!

Well I'm surprised no one has addressed this. IF, you go to a LP concert, or if you can't, watch one online, you'll notice that they tend to do a little music from ALL of their albums, what good would it do them to reproduce an album similar to Hybrid Theory/Meteora. You have those albums already, listen to them. They will continue to expand and change their sound based on what they listen to. That way, when they perform it adds to their concerts for their fans. Also their sound changes based on what they're crushing on (music wise) as explained in this article| http://www.complex.com/music/2012/09/interview-mike-shinoda-talks-l... |
Also, as Chester has said before, he is not an angsty teenager with the issues he's had when he was younger, they have grown up and matured, which their lyrics and sound has done as well. So that being said I want them to continue to evolve their sound. If you listen to Living Things, you can tell it has feel from all their previous albums, I hope they do the same for the sixth.

I'm probably the only one to say this but I kinda don't want another Hybrid Theory. People say "HT is the real Linkin park and living things isn't" but living things is more them than HT. since it was their first album it was based more on the works of other artists and inspired by other people, whereas living things has been shaped from 10 years of their experimenting, criticism and growing. I think some Meterora/ living things would be good. Whatever they do will be golden as usual though.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service