Linkin Park has made so much progress in little time, along with great songs. They have experimented with new sounds and have an epic background that chnged music of the new generation. Everyone wonders what will come next, so what are your thoughts?

Views: 5699

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Too Soon

*-----------*'

A reanimation of Meteora would be awesome. I think they should make an album mixed with their original metal and their new stuff.

Hybrid of Hybrid Theory and Living Things :) It will be awesome !!! They always make great songs so I think that 6th album will be awesome !!!!

I honestly want to hear whatever style Linkin Park chooses to base their album on, but with parts of songs hinting at their past, especially the Nu Metal and Wretches and Kings sounds. In the end ;) I don't care what style they choose. It'll still be Linkin Park, and that's all I ever wanted. The 6th album will be just as good as ever, so let the music flow, and good luck guys.

The number 1 thing I don't want is to hear a HT or Meteora like album because we already have those. The great thing about Linkin Park is there experimentation and that is what they should do on the next album experiment.

I think we can already see that they've started experimenting...esp with A light that never comes ^_^

whatever it is, im lookin forward to it!

Douglas Scarboro said:

The number 1 thing I don't want is to hear a HT or Meteora like album because we already have those. The great thing about Linkin Park is there experimentation and that is what they should do on the next album experiment.

i dont what is coming next but hopefully a little less techno and more guitars. living things was good but i missed some elements of minutes to midnight. 

I would love to hear some personal, angry, meteora and hybrid theory type stuff.
What I want is the words of Living Things, and the Screaming and Anger of meteora and hybrid theory.

P.S. A Light That Never Comes is awesome. xD

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service